Beta Roll Out

Also preordered SOW but nothing on bnet yet. New on here, not new to WC3, absolutely loved this game and looking forward to playing again with friends I grew up with who are also excited.

Thanks, really happy with the models and most animations so far. Only thing I didn’t like were the wings and wing animations on some of the dragon models.

Also please, in the final release, make sure we have some sort of groundbased dragon such as Ebonroc from BWL or groundwalking Nefarian model like in wow.

What happen if someone upgrade to spoils of war? Will he receive reforged beta earlier?

I’m hoping that because I ‘registered for the beta’ via the battle.net site after purchasing the game it doesnt cause an issue. I’m not sure why I hadn’t opted into Warcraft betas, I’m almost positive I had already done that.

Hey Peter, can you make it so we can choose what server we play on. I’m an Australian map maker, and I want to host my maps for people to play.

The problem is, everyone will have a high ping because it chooses a server close to Australia, even if I select the European Realm.

Usually the Europeans are on at the same time as me. The only solution is to use a VPN, which is not ideal.

Thanks

1 Like

Someone get this guy a beta! This is very important work he’s doing.

macOS beta?

1 Like

I got the Invite, However there are issues on the launcher to get the arrow the instructions speak of. I have seen that I am not the only one having the issue. Could we get some clarification on why that is happening? are we missing a step?

3 Likes

yes, if we could at least know if its a bug in the account flagging system or something with the BDA, that would be great to know.

I prepurchased Reforged couple of month ago and just bought the Spoils of war edition today. I was hoping the Spoils of war owner can play the beta? :frowning: I still cant install it :frowning:

They’re sending invites out in waves. Your turn will come.

Sincerely,

Another Spoils of War pre-purchaser

I am still waiting for your answer about potentionally having Czech dubbing in-game. :wink:

2 Likes

Preventing the use of disconnection hack is your number one priority. Its no fun to play game that is not fair and where ur enemy can drop you whenever he sees he is going to lose. xhttps://imgur.com/gallery/S2ge5as

Got an invite, but my launcher seems unaware of that ? Can’t download/install/play (button grayed out.)

5 Likes

us users know of the issue. idk if blizz knows its an issue. but your not alone. sadly.

I just ascended into owning a Beta invite 20 minutes ago! I am not prepared!

1 Like

Multiple people report Network error in in-game chat, can’t queue for anything right now

Same to me

Im sorry but the server or the software dont look like stable for me ?
I made 6 games 2c2 and we finished only 1 game at 4 players.
5/6 games we had a player with a critical error.
And on the chat many peoples complains about it.
Seems not really stable indeed. At least about the 2c2

I received the email inviting me to Beta - but my battle.net client does not offer the dropdown box to install the beta client. I know what I’m looking for since I have multiple WoW accounts and use this feature often - but on my WCIII tab - it’s just blank (no dropdown). I have tried restarting Bnet a few times, with no luck.

1 Like