Being brainless fan of old lore is stupid

There’s a lot more difference between “Game mechanic doesn’t work so we scrapped it” and “Our commynity are selfish A-holes and Purists so they literally forced us to release almost the same old game scrapped all that was promised all these 12 months and still have it in ads”

Pot has met kettle, I see.

I think a large contributor they might not want to admit to (Blizzard often has trouble admitting any faults they have, at least not until years later) the development time and release window they gave the Classic Games team. Just speculation, but wouldn’t be surprising to me if it was true.

Plus whatever that major setback was they clearly suffered earlier this year.

They never would have “hoped for a spring beta” if they weren’t positive that’d be a thing.

It wouldn’t surprise me if that setback, PLUS all the negative feedback on the forums and other sites surrounding the announcement, PLUS the lack of development time contributed to certain things getting cut.

So “fans” ruined everything…Again…We could have a great game for a new Audience…But now we’re stuck with losers who’s doesn’t want anithyng new and wants to play yet another 15 years in stupid out-dated game

We definitively don’t know this even if Blizzard themselves said the scaling back of Reforged’s changes in the “new” campaign. Because they’re also not divulging any information about the development cycle they’ve been through and whatever else is still left.

Sounds to me like you never had any business being excited for Warcraft 3 at all if you hate it so much.

Hating something just because it’s old isn’t a good look for you. Might get you in with your fellow kids, but… well… kids are stupid and not worth that effort.

1 Like

We will not see full 4 hours of animated cutscenes…Only a small scenes maybe…We will not heat new voices of voice lines…No new missions for Character development…No new explanations…Only “New camera angles” cameos of characters probably with no role in plot or voice lines,map changes,stupid unrealistic unit sizes,downgraded Graphics

Not because it’s old - but because it’s have no reasons to stay old if it could be something new. Times changed - games now Art when it comes to storytelling,characters and universes…It’s stupid to release an old game in a 25 year old universe with no changes,simple and goofy…+ Most of us played this story HUNDRED TIMES,what’s the point of doing so again with new graphics?

Yes, and we do not know the full story aside from what Blizzard’s told us and what Blizzard hasn’t told us as to why this is.

Purists ruined not only the story - but whole look of the game just because they used to more simple colors and don’t want to being bothered in Multiplayer
Yeah yeah…Now WC3 and W3R difference is just models which looks plastic without 2018 graphics…And a Dwarf is almost bigger than Footman,Cairne is 2-3 times taller than Thrall,Gazlowe is hulariously short etc

Because you enjoy it and want to see it with the new graphics?

Change for change’s sake is never a good thing.

Changes for out-dated part of 25 years old story so it will be more wholesome and interesting - is important

I don’t think it’d be “wholesome and interesting” if written by the same people currently writing Warcraft.

1 Like

Maybe he doesn’t have forums supporting his language? And it’s fine that your subjective opinion is that it is better, but it is subjective and not objective, so he should have the right to voice his opinion here.

2 Likes

Not changing the out dated Lore is that much stupid,as if we didn’t get Ian McDiarmid in “Empire Strikes Back”
zhttps://cdn3.whatculture.com/images/2015/12/UDueAN12.jpg

They didn’t change the lore by replacing the original effect with Ian McDiarmid though. The character is still the Emperor and he’s still telling Vader that Luke is a threat and needs to be either turned or killed.

Agreed,the English is the only type of Reforged Forums we have before release,trust me,if there was a Russian - I would be talking aboyt new Russian VO

1 Like

They’ve changed what was no longer canon,that’s the point. They’ve remade the scene to match the new material

I don’t think you understand what constitutes canon and lore. The scene is fundamentally unchanged, all that got changed was dialogue for better exposition and the actor playing the Emperor. They didn’t change the story at all or what that scene meant.

Blizzard is in the habit of changing stories and meanings of scenes arbitrarily. I’d rather not give them the chance to do that.

1 Like

Uhhh no. The High Priestess of Elune gets ultra power from Elune herself

defeat the minions, I’ll kill Nathanos
deal with Nathanos, the Val’kyr are mine
kill that Val’kyr, I’ll kill Nathanos

then she can’t even deal with Nathanos even with god mode powers on

and then don’t get me started on how the entire point of the Gilneas questline in Cataclysm was to show that only humans can be raised as Forsaken… and here we are

and then Sira and Delaryn suddenly wants to kill all Alliance including their fellow Night Elves just because they somehow got out of the Maw.

now look at how the Forsaken and the Orcs were pretty much evil throughout the expansion, from Astranaar to Lor’danel to Auberdine to Teldrassil to Brennadam; and now after Saurfang dies they suddenly became lost babies needing their redemption