1.36.2.21146 PTR 3 Patch Notes

He wasn`t even best player in the world, let alone crushing having 70% wr vs top 2 player, like he does now, wtf are u talking about gloryboy?
the only thing i can agree with was his high ping these days, but he had won almost nothing in big offline tournaments either. And btw i love Russia and talk Russian better than u, believe me. But i’m also a honor person and always try to dig a true.

1)Ahaha the popularity of a race has nothing to do with its strength ahahahah.
2)Ahaha 2 UD in top 10, 2 HU/ORC and 3 NE in top 10 ahahahah. HUUUUUUUGE difference ahahahah.

Dude, in patch 1.30, the standard scene in tournaments looked like this:
1/8 finals - 14 elves, 1 orc, 1 undead.
Various Neutrons on Keeper appeared in tournaments.
It was a completely elf patch.
If the undead race were really strong, we would see: in the 1/4 finals - 4 undeads, undead vs undead in tournament finals. Some random guy playing undead, whom no one had ever heard of, would be winning against Moon, Sok, and Lyn. Do you see such players and such tournaments now?
Are you concerned about why Happy wins? The main reason is that he treats the game like serious work.
He plays 8 hours every day, 365/365 without holidays or weekends. Whether there’s a tournament or not, he grinds the ladder for 8 hours every day.
Presumably, he analyzes and adapts. I don’t know what his routine is, but if he loses, the next time he finds weaknesses and slightly changes his strategy.
He doesn’t make mistakes. For top elves, losing a barracks while creeping, forgetting to buy a staff, letting a creep get killed by a barracks, losing a hero with an invulnerability potion, etc. - this is common. You won’t find Happy giving away a skeleton for free in 10 games.
That’s the difference, not some imaginary imbalance.

5 Likes

Not only for this reason, but also for many others:

1. The tanks’ food limit was increased, which made it very difficult to play for them. Because of this, the human race has largely deteriorated the most effective strategy against the undead for tanks.
  2. Did the same thing to the Giants and made them more expensive in terms of consuming the food limit. Because of this, the strategy for the giants has worsened.
1 Like

Agreed with your comment around happy. He is the Top 1 almost in every reforge patch. If the game balance completely destoryed = only 1 playable race available in the future= Happy would be likely still the best one in mirror match at that time.

While at the same time cannot agreed with your comment around top elves. Surely losing a hero with an invulnerability potion or Divine Shield is a horrible blunder. But this is not only happened on elf grandmasters, master player in every race can suffer from this blunder.

You may say oh I seen so many times happened on colorful elf match. The reason why the feeling in your mind is clear. Elf race does not have instant undispel healing spell for hero, and elf hero’s low str means they have lower HP and HP regen per second. So the blunder do happened more times because elf race’s feature.

For barracks affair, that is caused by very shattered setting for uprooting ancients.
An uprooting ancient is a structure at first glance while the amror type is HEAVY not a building type. A unit affected by vampire aura can leech from ancient so it’s not structure at this time. Oh contradiction.

So in a balcance game the ancients should be setting as a unit or a structure clearly with one side feature.

If we setting ancients to a unit, the uprooting ancients should be:
Attack by all hero spell such as Storm Bolt, Chain Lightning, Death Coil or Nova etc.
Can gain exp from melee attack and teleported by TP scroll. Heavy armor and could not be attack by Siege engine.
Vampire aura units can leech from ancients.
Elf race should be defeated when there are no building other than uprooting trees.

If we setting ancients to a structure, the uprooting ancients should be:
Can not attacked by most hero spell and could not get any exp from its attack.
Fortified armor and of course a target for Siege engine. Not affected by TP.
Vampire aura units cannot leech from ancients since they are building.

The live patch basically treat the uprooting ancients as structure but setting a heavy armor with wrong vampire aura setting. You may say wtf uprooting ancients with Fortified armor too OP, however Fortified siege engine survived many many years later since ancients nerfed.

If HUM race use ancients, you will still see trees walking with Fortified armor in live patch and if NE use tanks the armor of that unit would had been changed to Heavy 15 years ago. That is exactly how the game balanced by this long standing biased principle. That‘s the reason why you can see Rifleman buffed and HH nerfed at sametime in PTR3. And that’s the reason why you can see curse to tank reverted while nerf to curse still in the list of PTR 3.

Remember the uprooting AOW only has 60% HP from a standard barrack with a HEAVY armor. And elf race need do many more things beyond one screen at same time so you will see creep get killed by AOW.
You may believe elf player need do better micro around this.Yes but it’s clear that their space to micro is more limited than any other race from T1 in a match by controlling such low HP & inferior armor type race.

Even the mighty happy himself will surely make more blunder in 60%HP mode than himself in 100% mode. So if a commentator really standing on a non-biased stance, he will not ask a man standing on sky steel wire stable like a man standing on the ground.

It’s a pity some commentator only use one single nerve cell to asking a skyman do work with same standard on the ground.

1 Like

I want to note. Happy was 4 years younger than Grubby, Moon was 4 years older than Happy. Lin is 4 years older than Happy.
Happy came to Warcraft 3 later than these stars).
But Happy could beat them all in bad tricks. Also, at the age of 16, he could not travel around the world, he played with 350 ping, since he had little good training). You are a blind person, even though you know Russian better than me).

Main. What you need to understand is that Happy was still top, even without medals.
Happy was considered a failure as a player, but his skill allowed him to beat anyone. This means he had the potential to win a major tournament. he was 2-4 years younger than all these stars, with poor ping.
all these pros from Asia played with a ping of 50-100, and happy with 350.

So if the Undead are the most powerful race, why didn’t people have the feeling to take this race and become Happy?
in the top 200 players, Undead have the fewest players.
Happy has been winning with this race for a long time, I am sure that many have tried to play it, but then realized that it is very difficult). After all, this race does not have a click attack))). Ahahahahahaha.
Do you like AAA click attacks?
There are 3 times more Elves than Undead).

Why then in 2002-2010, the undead had many players, but they did not win anything).
The Undead have zero wins at almost any international level during this time).
Why did Foggy try to play Undead and have bad results? Ahahahahahahaha, even he had the feeling to try and gave up

Okay, let’s say that even the Undead take fewer people than other races).
But then why are there more Elves in the top 150 best of the best players?
Are there really fewer Orcs and Humans?
Does everyone suddenly want to be an Elf? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…
Orcs and Humans are below Elves.
But the developers are improving Elf)

1 Like

After the Undead experience, I wanted to play Stacraft 2, I looked at the reviews of this game. And I didn’t take Terranov, because I didn’t like its results. I took the Protoss). And I was so pleased to burn the Terran army with storms). Terran couldn’t even play against Protoss in fur). Since the Protoss had Immortals). After a bad experience in Warcraft 3, I will always look for a stronger race, because the experience with the Undead explained to me the whole essence of Blizzard games).
I don’t see any problems with this, I will choose a strong race so as not to endure this humiliation).
I once watched Lin’s game for the Undead, I wanted to laugh). He lost to a player below his class)

Looking at TGW games. Who played for all races, he has the worst MMR for the Undead, 200 mmr compared to the Elf). Why is that ?
TGV, as he promised, that he is MMR, he will take more for the ELF, and so it happened).

Before laughing at a Grandmaster you should at least use a right ID.
And I hope you can defeat lyn’s UD so your laughing become more reasonable.

Happy was helped by Lyn to got prize from asia tournaments. That’s a very critical supportive point for his career. Naturally If happy knows you are laughing at his benefactor in his name, he will use Death Pact or Dark Ritual to your comment.

Mr. spr1 is not bind because he sharply pointed out critical factors to support Happy’s game. Surely, Happy will still win without these expansion buff to UD but he will face more challenge.

The real bind people is the one who claiming Hum and Orc Below NE when there is 0 NE player in RO8 of May WAL, while 4 HUM and 3 ORC player fighting along with happy in RO8. The real happy fans will not laughing at Lyn whatever he played in UD race.

While you are right at one point, the UD race is hard to play.

Why are people in my posts moving away from the main topic of conversation?
I don’t want to put the main emphasis on Lina. I didn’t focus on it.
Lin is a very strong player, he could very well be the best.
But we all know what a difficult match the Orc had against the Elf. Lin could very well have won more medals than he has. But he also suffered greatly for the Elves.

Then let the B2 Warcraft 3 commentators not discuss anyone, they are noobs.
I think your comment is pointless).

Guys, what do you think about giving the alliance race at least some opportunity to protect their workers from damage and give them the opportunity to hide their workers in farms?

Write what you think in my thread

1 Like

It seems to me that after this patch, Happy, 120 and all the Udam will simply refuse to play as the undead.
as if this race does not exist, play with 3 races.

They just refuse to play for this race, why waste your nerves.

2 Likes

Why? In the next patch, the curse of the necromancers will affect tanks. This means that it will be much more difficult for the alliance to play through tanks, if they work at all.
Also, for Happy, the cost of the frosty breath of wyrms was reduced and the duration of its use on heroes was increased. Perhaps wyrms will be used more often. Although this is unlikely because the wyrms are prevented from using their too large limit. I suggested reducing the amount of limit they occupy by 1 (from 7 to 6), but at the same time reducing their health damage and cost by 1/7.
Increased damage from abominations.
He was also given advantages.

My memory may be failing me but I think the previous major events we were all talking about how there was like one or no human players in the top of the pro standings

I still have extreme disdain towards the notion that all balance changes should be based on pro play, because the vast vast majority of us are not pro players and not every possible way of balancing something is good for everyone. An effort should be made to ensure the game is reasonably fair at all levels. While it’s easy to say pro players know the game in and out and therefore are the best people to discuss balance with, the reality is the way they play the game is entirely different- it’s not solely a matter of skill gap. And thus a balance issue may exist at one level of play but not another- So care has to be taken to ensure that fixing a pro issue doesn’t ruin the game elsewhere.

At the professional level, players play for money. When playing at this level, you need to make the most of the advantages of your race, and hit the weak points of the enemy’s race as much as possible. Otherwise you will not receive any prize money.
Therefore, at the professional level, all the strengths and weaknesses of races and balance are more pronounced than at the amateur level.
If something doesn’t work or is ineffective in the balance sheet, then it is not used at the professional level of tournaments.

Therefore, patches in Warcraft should be made based on balance at the professional level of tournaments, and not at the amateur level.

Seeing that at the tournament level the undead race is the strongest, and the alliance race is the weakest, amateur players have no incentive to improve their skills to a professional level in order to participate in tournaments and earn money, so the audience for the game is not growing and sales of the game are low.
This could be corrected if the developers changed the balance based on tournament games.
Until they start doing this, Warcraft will not become a significantly more popular and selling game.

1 Like

so,enforce UD, ud players will increase?
it’s impossible;
The shortage of UD players is not due to the strength of their race
Most people don’t like undead and skull

To give an extreme example, would female professional players use UD

2 Likes

Women don’t play warkaft 3.
When I played Warcraft 3 at the time of 2010/2013, I played about 100-120 thousand games, yes I played a lot.
In all the time I’ve found
few girls from Russia, she was an Undead.
She was beautiful. She loved her brother very much, who loved Warcraft 3. And she played it herself.
For all the time that I played, I met exactly two Undead girls.
There was one Elf from my city.
Of the 3 girls, 2 are undead and 1 Elf.
The girl of the popular streamer Mayker in Russia also liked the Undead). Her name is Nifanda.
Here in Russia, girls love horror films).
I don’t think Undead will be in last place.
And let me remind you that the best translation of Warcraft 3 is in Russian. The English language is inferior to the Russian voice acting. Russian voice acting has in some places moved away from the original in its culture. And Undead sounds especially cool in Russian). I played both versions, I usually always like the English language, but in Warcraft 3 I make an exception. Therefore, the Undead are unlikely to be the least likely to be found in Russia. And don’t forget that there is Artes on the box). And the undead defeated everyone in TFT).

Who do you think will enjoy constantly pressing HP and mana regen from the sphinx statue on the go? this is very annoying. The undead are a very difficult race to understand. So I think for balance this is a less popular race.
But I’m sure that one of the first races a player had in the game was the undead. Definitely not in last place.

I’m sure the less popular race is the Alliance. This race is chosen for the result. Hawk chose this race for its strengths.

1 Like

Dude, any adaptation of WC3 is better than the original. Have you heard Polish?
zhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSTEJUq1Es4&t=14m24s

…Btw, to any moderators reading this - please, don’t consider PsychoMantis to be some weird Russian supremacist, it’s a typical cultural trait of our people - for example, Ukrainians have a legend of how the Ukrainian language was deemed the third most beautiful after French and Farsi in the 1920s. This is not racism. Just context.

[i know] it’s hard to convince people. As we all know, humans prefer undead less, and there are basically no UDs among girls. As for professional female players, there are no UDs

my opinion:The shortage of UD players is not due to the strength of their race,
In recent years, UD has basically monopolized the championship;
it does not increase UD players, and not good for the game;
It is correct to nerf UD

com/watch?v=kJSZ_WuMtl0&ab_channel=Натрезим
yutube).
Artes from Poland has no chance against the Russian Voice).

Therefore, in Russia there may be more undead players due to the cool voice acting of Undead. I consider it the best of all races in Russian translation.
Alas, the actor Artesa died.

[image]