1.32.0.6 Beta Notes [Updated]

The patch is not installed. Error BLZBNTAGT00000840.

This update leaves me at a black screen. Can only hear music. I can still click on buttons and get the chain rattling of the “menu change” but completely black. What settings do I need to change?

1 Like

I’m so happy about the camera! I was strugling with a new map i’m making cause i couldn’t find the right numbers to work with. Nice! :+1:

same problem… just blackscreen after starting, but can hear sound.

this should be hotfixed pretty fast, as a lot of ppl seem to have it.

gotta say though, that weirdly enough this only occurs on one of my two machines. software-wise they are pretty much the same, difference is hardware.

stuck on ‘’ match found ‘’… i open the game again but nothing work…
pls take 6 month for this game, for now we are fine with early access

Fix for black screen. I can’t test the game. This should be hotfixed pretty fast.

Nice to hear some updates ! Keep up good work !
I do not know if it is important but with new portraits game let me use those for higher wins instead of those which I should have ( lesser wins ) . I am going to play and test something :slight_smile:

BTW : Those background portraits when you are about to select vs game is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I almost fall from chair :smiley:

I’ve got the black screen, too. I launch the game and there is only a black screen. Sounds work, though. My specs:
Intel Core i5-8250U
nVidia Geforce MX150
1920x1080 or 1600x900 resolution @ 100% scaling
16 GB RAM

I found the culprit for the black screen. It is C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III Beta\x86_64\BlizzardBrowser\BlizzardBrowser.exe

It is running default on Intel integrated graphics and you need to change it to use nVidia. Just (1) open nVidia Control Panel (e.g. by right-clicking on the desktop), (2) go to 3D settings -> Programs, (3) add Blizzard Broswer as a program, (4) set it to use nVidia instead of automatic.

1 Like

are they deleting comments or something? no haters :smiley: :dagger:

After new patch i can’t test any map from editor ,it just freezes in load menu, please fix!
Upd : Problem fixed if to change language from Russian to English .

spend couple of hours with this new patch now.
Performance is like 10x better now.
You really fixed the game a lil bit, good job.

Now bring proper menus, player profiles, new chat window and menu for customkeybinds and u got a working game there guys, gj.

Any chance of improving the graphics for reforged?

3 Likes

The new loading screen when doing some costum games looks wrong.

It Shows the map of azeroth with a marker going to the lost isles.

Is this intended?

Working for me also. Nice animate in choosing race, menu looks smooth!

1 Like

I have the same situation

So this is just my first contribution to any of these forums but decided to give some feedback after playing few custom games. Anyway for me the game is running smoothly and i dont get any black screens or timeouts whatsoever as some people mentioned it here it might just be a higher demanding game or something maybe try uninstalling and installing again or perhaps running ur blizz as administrator also regarding no patch for AMD i got (5700xt red devil and 3800x with 32 Gb ram) running hella smoth no problems . Apart from some negative backlash here and there i am enjoying the custom games quite a bit it was really fun so good work and keep it coming team. I hope anyone with the issues with this game can get it working.

Patch is installed.

Wow, I’m pleasantly surprised. A voice appeared, face animation. The main menu now works better. Even the battle against the bot started without taking off from the battelnet. :+1:

2 Likes

oh yea… yea…

are you getting paid to post this?

3 Likes