1.32.0.6 Beta Notes [Updated]

FPS Comparisons

4:12 Reforged FPS
7:08 “Classic” FPS
8:27 Reforged (Classic) FPS

Much better Classic Games Team!

Menu feels much smoother too.

If possible please add in “Filter Search” for creating custom games so one can find the map quickly for hosting. Instant menu screens option would be nice bonus too but the smooth menus as they are now is great.

3 Likes

Doubt it blizzard sexist towards the male race, its reverse feminism or i’ll coin a new term, meninism.

For the black screen issues PLEASE READ THIS:

game is running great btw :slight_smile: gj blizzard

Why is this not pinned but the other is?

is there a way to open de world editor in Mac?

GJ Acti, after that patch, the game is not playable… :smiley: Curious how is it possible to destroy a good game in way like that…

1 Like

What are you talking about?

Game runs very smooth now and no crashes atm.

1 Like

Yea but for many many people is it not possible to turn on the game… Yesterday everything was ok…

1 Like

shadow took alot of vga power, please look into it…specially the tree shadow in the fog is pretty useless and memory consuming…u are welcome

loading screen went black, pls help

hey, there is a topic in the bug section where we’ve found a solution how to fix black screen issue

Jeah, nice patch! Somehow the game feels way better now. Smoother and all. Now I kind of prefer the new graphics to the old one. There are still some fps spikes on the start of the game.

Since I don’t think the animated image backgrounds are going to get changed to 3D ones like the old game, can we get 60FPS animated versions of them? They definitely seem to run at 30FPS and it may not require a manual update but just a code change to let them emulate at 60FPS. Look at wallpaper engine, backgrounds on there look a lot smoother at 60FPS compared to 30FPS.

Either way, if we can’t get the 3D backgrounds I think 60FPS versions of these 2D animated backgrounds would be the way to go. It’s a small thing but visually it would feel a lot better to me.

2 Likes

Same for me. I hope they find a fix soon.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/black-screen-after-last-update/13161/44

1 Like

Same here. I can’t play at all right now…

same problem here,can hear the sound but screen is black after todays update

:point_right: thanks men that works :))) :pray:

Good work. Good patch. But i have s small plea that i would like you to look at Pete. Its about swaping the Doomguard models for summon and creep. I made a post in the beta section of the forums. Thanks!