1.32.0.6 Beta Notes [Updated]

So… Feedback about the update! The game now are already running smooth! But when this game will look like the same game featured in the 2018 Blizzcon? When comes the Modern Realistic Graphics? So many things was remaked and remodeled to the realistic look style! But so far what we have seen till now in the graphics of this beta is a very big downgrade in the look of this game! This is so very dissapointing! The game was showed in the Blizzcon2018 with an awesome and modern realistic graphics that matched so very very well with the realistic models, buildings, icons and the terrain on the 2018 demo gameplay. But now with these poor graphics from this currently beta, that game are looking like an old game with this downgrade of the graphics. So please do improviments to the graphics! To the Lighting,Shadows,Terrain and the UI! We still have the hope that good things from the 2018 demo will be back to the game! But for now what we have to do is wait and trust that they can get back the modern realistic graphics shown two years ago… Thank you! We are trusting and hoping for they do your awesome best for that loved game! And hey Torelef, thanks for the attention answering the people in the last topic! We hope they can fix that bug in the look of this game! Thanks.

8 Likes

Fix for black screen. It’s related to computers with 2 GPU’s there is detailed instructions on the bug forums page.

1 Like

Didn’t fix it for me, fwiw

1 Like

Thanks for the hard word :slight_smile:

Please add garbage cleanup to GUI editor. It’s very tedious and annoying to deal with your bug from 20 years ago.
Maybe you can talk to this guy, who wrote some lua code that does garbage collection (though broken in recent patches).
(Search for [Lua]Obliterate all GUI leaks with 1 trigger!)

The current state is that virtually any map made in GUI will eventually slow to a crawl and crash due to leaks in the GUI framework, which seem to be easy to fix from your point of view.

Thanks.

1 Like

menu performance and general performance is way up, but its still stuttery as hell for me. i can only get stable framerate by looking at one place and not doing anything. as soon as i move my screen or place a building the game still exhibits micro freezes and huge framerate drops.

whenever the game needs to loads assets everything goes to hell.

ive recorded my experience with a performance overlay to show how severe the stuttering is and what happens on the hardware side.

the frametime graph spiking up and the gpu util dropping to near 0% shows something is going on. also look at the frametime numbers, they spike up to absolutely insane numbers.

machine specs:

AMD Threadripper 2920X @ 4,2 Ghz allcore
MSI X399 Creation
4x8GB DDR4 3600 CL16
RX Vega 56 @ Vega 64 Bios OC Watercooled - 20.1.2 Driver Version
Adata SX8200 1TB
Windows 10 1903

Reforged 1.32.06

Recorded via Radeon Relive
Performance Stats via RTSS

3 Likes

Animations having a higher render rate would definitely be nice.

EDIT: I also LOVE dev notes! they are really interesting to read.

2 Likes

Games crashing every game now.

1 Like

Black screen and cursor for me too.

5 Likes

Nice work!
Hopefully men’s skins for Death Knight and Demon Hunter will be added soon!

1 Like

We want the 2018 demo UI back.

9 Likes

Wait - so you are going to remove widescreen support to match the removal of new UI?

What about the washed out team colours making battle units or similar elements with team ownership indistinguishable in reforged?

Black screen

3 Likes

Very impressed with the new patch. The menu, game loading, and in-game is much faster and smooth. Yes, there are still bugs but I know they will get fixed in time. Everyone here needs to seriously understand this process takes time, but Blizz will fix these issues you guys are reporting.

4 Likes

black screen! I can’t test the game

notebook specs:
single gpu 1050ti
i7-8750 @2.20ghz
1.8tb hdd+optane
2*8 ddr4 2666mhz ram

2 Likes

I have the same problem as you

1 Like

Почему у суккубов была удалена красная кожа? Теперь они все синие и фиолетовые.

https://yadi.sk/i/wP210FXBThG_tQ

1 Like

I have a fix for the black screen!!!
It was truly due to dual gpu (one inside of the Intel processor)

Locate Warcraft III.exe file in your installation folder.
Right click and select run with graphics processor, then change default.
In the Nvidia control panel that pops up select 3D settings -> program -> change preffered GPU from automatic to NVIDIA
(button names might not match since my OS is in a localized language but no more black screen for me)

3 Likes

Game will be have old russian localization from Soft Club? (new sounds for units is sucs)

1 Like