1.32.0.4 Beta Notes

Howdy Friends,

The time for custom games in Reforged Beta has arrived. There will be bugs. Custom games are a complicated marriage of your creativity and the engine’s cantankerous habit of rejecting that which does not please it. So, say it with me now, “There will be bugs.”

We’ve put great energies into addressing crashes, desyncs, and conditions that destroy gameplay, but there are millions of maps that have utilized triggers in billions of ways. Can I get a, “There will be bugs”?

The purpose of the beta is to speed the process of getting this game ready, and we appreciate everyone who is gutting this out with us. We expect this first deploy to expose a lot of good data. Data that will direct our efforts toward the preservation of this game’s great history - and bright future. At the risk of being redundant, there will be…

SPECIFIC CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS

• Custom games
  • Replays
  • Full map pools

KNOWN ISSUES
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/beta-known-issues-list/

UPCOMING
We’re starting custom games on a Monday morning to give us the optimal amount of time to find and fix problems. We expect to patch aggressively.

64 Likes

There will be bugs!

37 Likes

Bugs there will be

18 Likes

Yes finally!
Download faster damn machine!

16 Likes

Unexpected, but very nice to see the patch this early.

4 Likes

I sure hope it’s proper custom games, and not what we have in Classic right now, where very few people can host.

5 Likes

There have always been bugs.

2 Likes

Bugs! Squish them!

3 Likes

There will be bugs!

EDIT: Lol, that patch size… it feels like I’m downloading the game all over again!

6 Likes

Stange that we have this meny lagg. Hope it will be fixed:) Thanks for the patch guys.

1 Like

Serious things begin, I’ll test my 18 scenarios ^^

10 Likes

by muradin’s beard…

6 Likes

Wow more than 2 weeks for hard fixing all bugs for a 2019 release let’s go go go !

5 Likes

There are some graphic updates.

NE moves sometimes the mouth, moonwell is now better visual.

does this mean I can play against bots?

4 Likes

There will be bugs. This is the way.

1 Like

Lets hope they will add more stuff like higher resolutions and such :wink:
Edit: Nevermind they are in! Yay!

Guess why im here :smiley:

games are more bugged than before :DDD