1.32.0.3.1 Beta Notes

I think it’s like those in Classic WC3 where some custom models have no proper portraits so they just get random “portraits” and wave around as if attempting to speak. Then the portraits are probably just placeholders as of now

Not only them, we still have no ultra specific models yet like Califax, Menag, Benedict, Blackthorn, etc…

I hope that, if legally possible, they postpone the release of Reforged to 2020.

It will probably be really bad for the future of Reforged if they release this unpolished game this year. For games mainly based on a pay once business model, like Reforged, usually development efforts decrease drastically shortly after release. Thus, most likely we will get less bug fixes and fewer features if they release the game this month instead of in 2020.

Now thoses guys who cried for male DK only can buy a second game, we were telling the truth til the first day of beta and must be patient. :smirk:

I think people working on WC3 reforged will do extra hours this Christmas because I don’t think they can get it done before Christmas.

1 Like

I can see a huge difference in this update and can tell they have done a lot of work on this in just a months time. I have faith they can deliver a great game by the end of the month. As someone that grew up playing Warcraft 2 and then fell absolutely in love with 3 I am beyond excited for the release. I think we need to give Blizzard and all it’s great hardworking employees a little slack. It is the holiday season and I am sure they are putting in over time instead of being with their families to bring us this game as best as they can on an engine that is almost 20 years old with today’s graphics and everything that goes with it on the millions of PC combinations out there. It’s not like building a game for a console that has 1 or 2 variations out. I don’t regret pre ordering the game. Thanks Blizzard and it’s employees for undertaking this monstrous task for us!

6 Likes

Well… Male DK model and Arthas model with different name are different things. Same goes for Illidan and Demon Hunter. Still, better than nothing.

lol the irony of someone naming themselves after a kingdom hearts villain calling someone else a incel.

Main menu still runs like crap (tearing, lags, delays) even on powerfull hardware (RTX2060, 16 GB RAM, i5 8600k). Please do something about this…

Read the interview carefully, he’s talking about modern graphical options as opposed to what was available back then, he’s not talking about implementing fcking RAY TRACING IN WAR3’S ORIGINAL ENGINE LOL. I wish y’all would realize how ridiculous this idea even is.

1 Like

Do you guys ever plan on fixing the size of clickboxes (or whatever the technical term for it is)?

Blizzard has officially confirmed ray tracing for WoW Shadowlands, and Wow Is actually a modified version of war3 engine:) Still I acknowledge that the language is a bit ambiguous, but I think the phrase coming down the road is particularly interesting.

1 Like

I’ve bought Warcraft 3 Reforged at BlizzCon 2018 so I got excited when the beta came out… But I’m on Mac and the beta isn’t on Mac. Will the game hit within the end of the year as the Blizzard Launch App says? if not I’m guessing Blizz will be in trouble for false marketing etc?

3 Likes

They still promote with until 31th 2019

That’s not going to happen. On the 10th or 11th hopefully we get custom games. On the 17th or 18th we might get another patch (bugs and stuff, unless they skip the 10th update, then custom games).

So now there are 2 or 3 days till the weekend and there’s no way anyone is coming back on Monday when the next day is Christmas eve. After Christmas day there are only two days left in the week. Given the Thanksgiving break, I’d bet they have those off as well.

So after the weekend of the 28th & 29th is Monday, the day before New Year’s eve. The crew has been working hard so why would you have them come in any time before 1/1/2020?

I hope I’m wrong, I really do! I hope the always sunny, don’t say anything negative about Blizzard folks are right and they take all these patches to the engine, add the updated visuals and insert missing item here, put them back into the game (because who needed them for the beta) and deliver on or before 12/31/2019.

But just in case I’m not wrong, I really do hope they add custom games before the holidays, and then take their sweet *ss time polishing this game until it gleams! I’ve always told apologetic support people ‘I’d rather be on hold for an hour and get the right information than get incorrect information quickly.’.

Well Blizzard, I’d rather wait another whole year for a gleaming Reforged than quickly get a polished turd.

2 Likes

Mac OS not beta ???

2 Likes

Single player when?

I’m also going to work during the holidays. It won’t kill them.

I regret pre ordering.

2 Likes

Yeah most people still work in Christmas eve and 31, they got only a day off after.

lmao ray tracing really? Please understand the term first

This is the funniest joke I heard in this forum so far