1.32.0.3.1 Beta Notes

Can we get the good old male dk and male dh icons (portrait) too ? Thanks.

How are they going to release the game? It’s so unfinished and buggy and there are like three weeks left till the end of the year.

It’s true that there are serious differences between the current DH and DK and the new version. The new version looks comfortable, but the old version is terrible

Game terrain seems to be alot better now, at least in terms of contrast and compatibilty.

Units no longer seem to blend into enviroment in such a bad way when they did in the past. I can distinguish them finally.

Now if something could be done about the colors or the idea to differentiate MY UNITS from OPPOENTS, that would be great.

I think you need to perhaps introduce glow to every unit regardless of it was a hero or not.

Then heros have bigger glows, and auras have biggest of them all.

I dunno but for me somehow it was easier for me to distinguish when I had heroes with aura and units around them, the light is so… CATHCHY! how do se saay, if you know what I mean…

You sure ? i see no difference on terrain, or maybe i just don’t remember how it was in last update :thinking:

Um… Why… the hell are Wisps now floating female elf heads!!! Is this a joke?? lmao if it’s a joke I am not getting the reference or the punchline or whatever… Instead of being “forest spirits”, wisps are now floating severed heads!! How do these heads extract gold or wood I wonder?? wtf Blizz, whatthe actual f?>>!

Hasn’t this always been the case? Haven’t you always been able to see small hints of a night elf face in the wisps?

1 Like

still get the black screen on windows 8.1 feelsbadman

This is very sensitive yet honest statement about the state of Reforged.

Just push the game back and do it right please.

1 Like

The game still crashes! It is unbelievable that you still could not resolve the issues about resyncs, lobby problems (the incoming voices makes you think you will enter the game but BINGO! You can even not cancel your search to start a new one.) So you have added portraits! Well done…

2 Likes

That not news.
It was always a floating head.

Please use DX12, enable multi thread !! this game is using 1 core! come on we are in 2019. We don’t have pentium 4. And in the future Ray tracing for light/shadow.

modern intel cpus is based on the pentium 4. older games might therefore recognise it as pentium 4. intel decided to go for multicore rather than upgrade to a pentium 5.

Intel Core is completely different architecture.

That’s a spirit not just a floating head. The current asset is just a gross severed head without any spirit glow or anything.

they might add that later.

How please??

I am the 100th post digit breaker! Yay! Call me Siege Breaker from Starcraft II.