1.31.1 Patch Notes

I tested this on my computer and I cannot cast Purge on a Paladin with Divine Shield or on an Infernal.

Have you set some custom Gameplay Constants?

The AI Heroes still do not work properly, they still do not spend their skill points on abilities, and i would consider that a major issue. Please fix this, Blizzard.

4 Likes

Try using Purge on a hero that has the Potion of Invulnerability buff. Apparently Paladin’s Divine Shield works like intended but the potion’s effect doesn’t extend to magic immunity anymore.

Yes please do fix the AI.

3 Likes

Please fix save file corruption that occurs after every update. I’m tired of playing a map on a campaign again and again just because the updates mess it up. It’s really hampering my enjoyment of the game.-

1 Like

Hello, I’m the usual Italian that roams the forum… I am writing to say that some of the italian quotes for units, like I already mentioned before, are switched to the english ones. I have a couple of examples, like Kelthu’zad, he has an English quote, while the Orc Shaman has more than a half of his quotes in English and the other half are in Italian. I suspect there are more than only these two… I really hope you’ll fix these as soon as possible, because the Italian Shaman voice actor, Ciro Carraro, was one of the best voice actors in WCIII and his lines are among the best in the entire game… and also, it really sounds weird to hear some English sentences while playing in Italian, especially if it’s someone that never played the game before. (not my case, ofc)

Edit: in an older post (back in Dec. 2018) I also mentioned that even RoC Furion has the English voiceover. I can’t tell now because I have to replay RoC to be sure, but, if the other quotes aren’t fixed, I suspect this is still in English aswell. I’m really sorry to be so insistent, I just love this game and I know you’re doing the best you can to keep it good and make it better, but I’m sure the fix would be simple to do. :frowning:

You can control+alt+delete and end Warcraft III in task manager

Once I did the updates I no longer can play either on battlenet or off line. All my maps are gone when i try to join any kind of game…anyone else having this issue? I hate updates…

How come all the patches you release are full of bugs?
Could you simply create a working one ?
Game is crashing during custom games without any error or information why…
You are frustrating us with every patch since 1.26a

3 Likes

I can’t launch the game. Are you serious? Please fix this.

1 Like

I have a problem with the mission The Hunter of shadows. When I start the mission Grom loses his inventory. Does anybody know why?

1 Like

whoever allowed this patch to make a public release should be fired. This is laughable guys. half the things are broken now including the most basic things such as resolutions of the game. Is this real life? Is this any sign of what we can expect from the dev team when the official remake hits the store shelves? i will part with this… YOU HAD ONE JOB.

9 Likes

Hi Blizz

Wc3 still keeps crashing during Custom Games (custom maps), very frequently if not every game I’ve played in the last 2 days. It would also appear that sometimes other people, or everyone would crash at the same time. Or something causes the Host to crash and then everyone crashes. I’ve been finding posts about this since even 10 months ago.
It would be great if you guys could fix this, thanks.

1 Like

I have the same issue since 1.31.0. The inventory appears again after completing The Chaos well optional quest. The same thing happens in Daughters of the Moon, Tyrande loses her inventory during the opening cutscene and it doesn’t appear again before the end of the mission.

3 Likes

Hi there,
ever since I installed the latest update the game can’t be played at all. It loads and all but it’s very slow, for example the mouse cursor takes ages to get from one point of the screen to the other, while stopping every 10th pixel. all units move really slow while getting stucked every 3 step as well as the menu. I have a feeling that the update stopped somewhere at 65%, since the update pops up every time I click on the icon, with the launch and repair buttons, thing never happened before.
My laptop is pretty mediocre, but I could easily play W3TFT without a problem before. Wrote a ticket but the help was nothing but a standart blabber, with no solution in sight.
If you experienced something similar, would appreciate some info on how this can be fixed

1 Like

There is still the requirement to have the CD-key for mac users that bought warcraft3 reforged, making frozen throne unable to play. I have paid reforged 30 euros and would at least be able to access all its functionalities, as it is stated on your website that preordering reforged gives access to classic wc3.
Please fix this issue or refund reforged as this is product misinformation
macOS Mojave 10.14.5

2 Likes

From what I read you get to play wc3 only when reforge is out, which is still months away. or just go on your battlenet downloads and get wc3 from there, then log in with your battlenet account and you can play

Uh, the patch makes it impossible to use Frozen Throne anymore on Mac.
Is this expected, or yet another bug?
Sigh…

1 Like

Contact blizzard support and they will provide you with a free RoC CD Key. This will let you enter it into the CD-key request screen so you can play.

How old is your system?
Is it 32-bit or 64-bit? Check this by your processor name/type (Apple icon > about this Mac > System report > Hardware > Processor). Warcraft III for Mac is only 64 bit now.
What OS version are you running?

I wonder when they’ll fix that

1 Like