1.30.2 Hot Fix 2 - 12/4/2018

Not fixed yet, maybe next year… ;/

1 Like

I’m not able to join most online games at the moment. :frowning:

1 Like

Ladder seems to work now, but AT invites still don’t. Also joining CGs is severely handicapped. People still desync from ladder games. So bottom line, still no games can really be played :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Fyi /stats is not working, gives too many server requests - error

2 Likes

Still “error_id_temporary_restriction” in europe

Connection between client and BNet still feels very slow compared to how it was before 1.30.2

Selecting Region in Custom Games menu is not consistent. It will set to “All” every time you enter Custom Game menu. If you exit menu either going back to main login screen or enter a game and then go back to custom game, Region will set to “All” again.

We STILL can’t host arrange team on Bnet. It’s been a week already. When is this being fixed?!

6 Likes

Nothing was fixed in this patch I’m so confused.

3 Likes

Still cannot host games? Any help on that blizz?

2 Likes

Fix the Arranged Team, worked fine before this patch now can’t join or invite at all.

5 Likes

These issues seem pretty troubling for a public release but my question is - did this stuff work in the PTR? Basically, were they caused by the patch going live or were they broken, untested, or untestable during the PTR?

1 Like

my guess is no one tested PTR

Hi.

This patching of warcraft is a pain in the ***, because latest patches released to production are untested.
I feel like there is legacy code that is very hard to modify ?

1 Like

Can someone pls explain me. Didn’t they put this ver. on PTR? It was working there without this problems which we had on live wasn’t it?

Yeah, so still can’t join custom game. Always fun to see patches which fixes nothing.

4 Likes

Can’t join custom games, the error warning is; ,you must specify a game to join."

1 Like

I’m very disapointed…

2 Likes

same. and it used to work fine until last patch, sure once in a while I would get the “specify a game” error, but it would enter after a few tries/refresh. Now it’s unplayable…
Do they even test their patches before releasing them?

Impossible to join a custom game tonight …

2 Likes

Played some 2x2 random team was fine.