Hail Warchiefs, Lichs, Commanders, and Keepers,
The Classic Team has been working hard behind the scenes to fix as many issues as possible. This is the second client patch to start addressing some of the core issues.
SPECIFIC CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Error dialogs include error code and better text strings
- Hide map download dialog on successful download
- Reverted change to way desyncs are checked in 1.30.2 to help reduce likelihood of false desyncs
- Map upload is more successful
- One team maps cant be played due to client validation
NOTE ON MATCHMAKING
- We will be deploying a server fix to address this later today.
NOTE ON HOSTBOT LATENCY
- In game latency is measured as the total time it takes a request to go from the server to the client, through the client processing queue and back to the server. Some prior hosting bots used to half this time by default only measuring the time from the server to client.