1.30.2 Hot Fix 2 - 12/4/2018

KNOWN ISSUES

• Players still can not invite teammates for arranged Team (AT)
  • Warcraft 3 Client never crashed so often in over 10 years playing this Game since RoC as in the last days
5 Likes

Why did they ruin our game that were sustained by bot since 15 fcking years. Now they broke our game, our customs and our bots, so we donā€™t even play on official server. IS IT THAT YOU WANTED ? Nice one.
You wanna get less customers ? I just unsubscribed my WOW. We have the same purpose then. I used to love you, but things changeā€¦

Everthing is fine, we got diablo on mobile. haha.

ā€œYOU GUYS DONā€™T HAVE MOBILE ?ā€ Best quote ever

3 Likes

Is the Ladderqueue fixed now?

1 Like

I donā€™t think it is, then why was it working fine before all the patches were released?

ok it isnā€™t.
20 char

Was actually thinking about saying , this.
A win-win sitautionā€¦

I think fixing all these issues since 1.30.2 will take few weeks.
But then it will be a better game than before.

3 Likes

Hey guys! At work ATM.
Please tell me matchmaking queue time is fixed now?

Come on Mark get up, it is time to go to work =) In Russia +11 hours more, it is so heavy to wait for your working day. Since December 30 I cannot play, nostalgia because of Reforged. Still ā€œerror_id_temporary_restrictionā€.

1 Like

yeahā€¦ we surely dont need host bots who keep the selection of game modes balancedā€¦

it works for me 3 games found in under 3 mins of search time

2 Likes

Need host bot back, at least those good bot which thousands of people are using and also allow people to create their own game

If you know the reason for latency issues canā€™t you try to fix it?
Some maps are not playable with this lag you have, for example slide or other stuff that requires precise timing of your actions.
Many years ago there used to be a delay reducer software which helped hosting, canā€™t you try to add something like that with a ā€œ!latencyā€ command?

I know you are trying your best and prioritize a stable hosting service first, but please donā€™t forget how the gameplay itself should feel for usā€¦

1 Like

Hello I am getting error logging into my account, I basically reset password for my username (Khan-) on europe and now when ever I try to log in it says " there was an error Handling the request (6.5)" then logs me out " Your connection to battle.net has been lost"

i have this EXACT problem on US EAST what is the fix and how can we get it fix?

I am getting the same Error logging into my account i changed my password for my user name ( VALM[o]nT on Azeroth and now when ever i log in it says " THERE was an error handling the request (6.5) AND (4.2) and then the connection to battle.net get lost

Arranged team is completely broken, why are you not rolling back this patch? Did it even solve anything, atleast you could play games yesterday.

Please roll this back and patch when you have an actual solution to the problems.

3 Likes

I had same issue with the 1.30.2 initial patch, but relogging to bnet solved it. After this hotfix it no longer works to invite for AT at allā€¦

1 Like

Is Ladder working again after Hot Fix #2 ?

2 Likes

Arranged team still bugged ā€¦ whats going on ?

4 Likes