1.30.2 Hot Fix 2 - 12/4/2018

Cannot join a single game…

Try to start as an administrator

6 days since the patch that broke everything. Please work harder guys. We just wanna play our favorite game. Noone can invite for arranged team atm. ._.

3 Likes

Hope you add a “Report and Ban” system. Feels bad when u need to play 4v3 or 4v2 handicap games because of leavers or trolls.

Can’t play arranged team. I miss the old patch before all this :frowning:

2 Likes

Nice patch, now the ladder is working for me.

Bring warcraft 3 classic for the Bnet fast for us.

Buff humans as well

UNABLE TO LOGIN INTO MY ACCOUNT ON US EAsT ( VALM[o]NT) when i type in my password i get connection to battle net has been lost. check on this for me i am very much frustrated with these patches

UNABLE TO LOGIN INTO MY ACCOUNT ON US EAsT ( VALM[o]NT) when i type in my password i get connection to battle net has been lost. check on this for me i am very much frustrated with these patches

u posted twice buddy.

yes because i need them to fix this

And you think posting the same thing twice is going to get that done quicker?

YES because they need to fix my problem i am a customer just like you are i Ex pect service ,help and support

Again, and you think double posting will make that happen? Don’t be ridiculous. They aren’t going to look at that and say “Oh. Valmont posted twice about his problem. Bust that bad boy up in priority right now. In fact make it the highest priority.” Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s how that’s going to go down.

That is 16,6% desync THat will only work in FFA

In teamgames like 4v4 at least 1 will desync at 16,6%, and then others start leaving