Is ok, as far as me is concerned i am willing to wait a few months more, that is even after June next year.
Honestly its been horrible to have such an important feature not present on release, specially when it was advertised before release and we all assumed based on earlier Blizzard publications that i would be on release (already 2 years back).
The Team Match Making en devour is complicated i am sure, we not also want or deserve 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 but we also need to have “fixed start locations” to play north vs south and east vs west. As a side note we dont have very much fair and popular “team match making maps” so the community has to work with you guys next year to design such maps.
My suggestion, not that anyone cares about it, is that you deploy a Ladder with the classic Game Rooms in mind, where only people that have Remastered can Join by pressing a “Team Match” button, you wont be able to see your allied or enemy stats in that room or chat, when the room is filled the game starts, period, this would help to the community would react to TMM, fixed positions, lag, playing with people of different levels etc… so many questions about this.
Here is my dumb list of things TMM need ot have from my point of view:
- 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and maybe Fastest
- The posibility to search 1v1 games while searching for Team Games also, considering waiting times are going to be long anyways.
- Fixed positions, north vs south, east vs west
- Let people that have the free version to join Team Match Making games with some restrictions.
- New maps made by the community, this CANNOT be a FS or BGH map pool only
- Good points distribution, even if you get teamed with a noob let things like the “end game screen” to consider that you played your best, sometimes you will get trolled and stabbed by ally, just have the Game Stats tell the story and avoid people losing points miserably. Also punish people that leave Team Games in a way that is fair.
Otherwise thank you for answering, communication is always appreciated, i think there is no problem on patiently waiting for it another half year or so, and please consider it making it THIS great, sorry for being obnoxious about it. Cheers.