After the update the game is now unplayable

I other people are telling me they can’t play because the game has huge lag spikes, and I’m having the exact same issue. Huge lag spikes. Everything is full of pausing/shaking/whatever you call it.
Please, for the love of Dogs, roll back the newest patch!!!

6 Likes

The new patch just screw everything

4 Likes

My game just crashes now It’s unplayable because of the new update.

5 Likes

that is a good term for what i am experiencing …

LAG SPIKES …

fix this please

2 Likes

NO PUEDO ENTRAR A BATTLENET NI OPCIONES o si coloco clic en colecciones se congela el juego

5 sec lag spikes every 20 secs

Same here. Laggy right from the main menu.

Hey everyone,

We appreciate you all taking the time to report these issues. If you are experiencing game crashes, we are gathering information in the forum thread below:

If you are experiencing lag that is best described as a sudden drop in FPS or game stutters/freezes, please try the troubleshooting steps here.

If none of those steps help, please provide a DxDiag so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

My game crash every game now ;(

1 Like

Can you please provide an update for Mac OS users? From what I’m reading literally nobody running any version of OSX can now even start starcraft remastered, myself included

2 Likes

Doesnt even give me the option to press “ok” to log into battle net server… this stinks man

I been playing Starcraft here on a 2010 Macbook Pro using High Sierra. Up until this patch, the game was working perfectly fine but now I can’t access Battlenet at all. Scrolling down and reading the comments, I can see I’m not the only one having issues. Hopefully you guys will resolve the issue soon.

3 Likes

me too im using mac. playing till forever. now i cant even access the the game. I hate this patch

1 Like

We’re currently gathering information and details on two separate issues for Windows systems and MacOS.

For Windows systems, please refer to this thread:

For MacOS systems, please refer to this thread:

We are collecting information and will report an update when available. To help keep these issue centralized to one thread, let’s focus the discussion on these two threads. Thanks for your reports, and any requested details on those threads are greatly appreciated! Closing this thread.