Zest vs Clem - balance discussion

Game number 2 is precisely the problem with the current matchup.
1.Protoss just throws a bunch of random crap at the terran, hoping something sticks;

2.Meanwhile, he takes a fast third because of course they can take a third at the same time as pressuring the terran AND being safe because batteries are op;

3.Powers up on 3 base and gets critical mass of zealots / stalkers / immortal / archon with upgrade lead because he has INSANE economic lead;

1. A-move the poor terran who barely has any counterplay…
2 Likes

yep, blizz needs to do something because the game is dying to imba protoss…

2 Likes

The random crap was a fine example of risky and well thought (because he got prism speed)strat that requires a lot of micro and multitasking, collo drop followed by DT drop while macroing.

Clem got the extra CC totally safe because it was built inside of his base and made it before the nexus. Zest nexus was safe because Clem had no units to damage it, sent 1 medivac but had bad look and wasn’t looking and lost it for free because Zest was warping stalkers there.

At that point it didn’t matter, Clem had no medivacs with his army and got surrounded.

Game 1 is an example that random stuff does not always worth because you are gambling.Game 3 is an example of T pushes and lategame TvP.

4 Likes

This is an illustration of what i call Terran delusional behavior. Those numbskulls (OP) don’t even understand wat they see.
It’s a kind of intellectual-dyslexia.
They are not idiots in the normal sense of the word (IQ<65), but their hate of protoss makes them so, on top of making them caroonish clowns (see BatZ posts).
5-6 Centuries ago in Royal Coorts Court-Jesters were used to amuse the Court. Those clowns were allowed to tell a lot of outrageously things that for the common men outside the Court could spell… the Pillorying.

5 Likes

Hi troll, Topic #1.

For those who don’t know, he creates topic just to get attention to himself. He doesn’t care about how it ends up.

================================================================================

1 Like

honestly if you throw away your medivac for free in that high level of a game…its gg

1 Like

Zergs have been dying to proxy battery crap for 3 years. Maybe now that Terrans are losing to it Blizzard will finally do something about it.

1 Like

Are you saying that Zest is OP and should be nerfed?

:joy: Human cant be nerfed anyway

I thought that’s what you do with a nerf gun :thinking:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

It’s amazing that you’re in such denial

1 Like

Thx i edit my post there

yep, these people are so delusional it makes me sad. Their race is busted but all they want is the free gratification

P win one tournament and again complain