Zergs ruining both balance and fun

But this composition is countered by literally any quick zerg units composition switches. If you play Terran VS Zerg you can be easily countered via quick units remax from zergs doesn’t matter what you do. If you do some kind of mech push they quickly make quick counter to it. If you some kind of bio push they just quickly make counter to it. Terran is not that elastic and kinda need to stick to bio or mech but when he does he is just at constant disadvantage because he will be constantly countered (excluding the first attack push if it will works and end the game). This is why I agreed with you that zerg needs rework.

All nerfed btw.

I’m confused. So you picked the race that has the most aggressive options early on, but you wont play the game if it expects you to use the tools you chose?

2 Likes

Then pick a different race?

1 Like

I try to play the aggressive but it doesn’t work around D1 - M3. Around this leagues is like hitting a wall with head and you are forced to play late game after pressure but it’s impossible due to some zerg units.

I play protoss recently (a bit lower MMR it’s around diamond 2) but it’s boring. I just don’t enjoy the game playing as protoss.

Dont let them siege only works if it’s slow unit that needs forever to siege.

When helion speed lurker comes forward and sieges in 0.5s, theres little to be done.

1 Like

Lurker + Hydralisk + Viper = Siege Tank + Marine + Widow Mine … but Terran can do it sooner.

Change my mind!

10 Likes

The big problem is terran are used to be so broken that they can’t stand to lose one single games now vs other races.

That guy wanting GomTvT back is the ultimate proof.

The reality is your race isn’t harder than the other, just you had easy time when other races had hard time, and now the thing are more balance, the hard time zerg had pay off, as they’re better at macro/decision/dealing with cheese and playing lategame, while terrans players just train how to excecute a BO win (bunker rush/proxy reapers/drop hellbats etc), but never how to play really SC2.

So when your BO win is nerfed, you’re clueless then you’re destroyed by the zergs that have learned how to be a complete player, not just a one BO abuser.

And instead of finally training hard, as the spoiled kids you are, you just are able to cry and flood forums to get buffs to compensate your lack of skills.

3 Likes

This Zerg army can a-move terran army and win 100% of the time.

B.C. on tanks and a-move hydra will clear both mines and tanks with 0 losses. If marines move to engage, 0.5s siege lurkers will shred them.

1 Like

Yeah sure, i’ve forgottent Zerg units are invincible…

Look at you seriously, you’re pathetic…

1 Like

Tanks under blinding cloud cant shoot and take too long to reposition to make it worth it. WM is outranged by hydra.

Yes, in this case, Zerg army is invincible.

1 Like

It is exactly the same tactic, and just as difficult to defeat.

Just play with Banshees, Liberators and Battlecruisers, and you will beat it.

No one is playing marine/tank/mine, those fantasy compositions of yours keep on getting weirder and weirder.

Also bashees vs hydras/lurker/viper? Man where does your imagination stop?

All of these are extremely hardcountered by same or similar units.

Banshees get wrecked by vipers and corruptor plus trade badly with hydra.

Libs get wrecked by viper + corruptor or hydra.

BC gets wrecked by corruptor+infestor or just mass hydra + viper.

And spore forests are highly effective against them all.

Terran is the most powerful race in this patch, you cannot complain about anything.

1 Like

Idk, we saw zergs whining while winning majority of major tournaments.

Pretty sure to get on Zerg lvl of whine, Terrans would need to put in more work.

1 Like

hm, i only saw whine threads about literally every zerg unit the last year.

5 Likes

You didn’t see Ace’s spam about Battlecruiser’s Tactical Jump needing to be removed? Seriously?

This is not to say I approve of whining, and I do think a lot of the whine regarding Zerg being overpowered is absurd too, but to claim that only Terran/Protoss whine about Zerg is dishonest.

1 Like

And you think that was something to imitate?

That’s a straight up LIE and you know it lol. I guess BC was nerfed if you can’t think one second ahead (case for most Terrans though).

4 Likes

ya obv there were maybe one or two whine threads from zerg. but in comparison to terran whine the last year, its not even a little margin. on the terran side, you saw everything. nydus/sh whine all year, infestor whine atleast after summer, queen whine all year, viper whine all year and multiple smaller whine topics like banes, creep, broodlords, hell, even corruptor whine. and this all not just from a single person. so comparing zerg whine to terran whine is like comparing sparta to persia during their funwar.

4 Likes