Zerg is the new Terran

It’s the same tag line Batz always used. Look, like it or not, Zerg players are pretty toxic for a long while now. Literally i have found ONE Zerg who on the forums who you can even deign to have a conversation with… maybe you can prove to be #2

1 Like

So you think trading evenly is good when you’re behind in eco?
If a Zerg were to make 60 lings and only kill 30 workers the Terran would just spam mules and counter attack and win.

Bourne, you got smashed when we played on ladder. You’re embarrassingly bad. Now I know why you have a barcode account with diamond 1 mmr, because you need it to cheese your way above 4k.

If you want to put your Zerg against my Terran I’m down. But I’m sure you’ll make some pathetic excuse up.

3 Likes

Wasn’t me, honey. I don’t cheese and I’m like 4.8k last i checked… And I’m not in the clan you think any more.

Again, I’m apologizing. I’m really sorry your race is so much easier than Terran and that I was so mean by exposing you to the truth. Just relax, sweetheart.

Nah, I’m pretty sure that was you and you were horrible. It makes sense why you whine so much about difficulty since you’re so bad at the game.

I also notice you don’t want to show how “easy” Zerg is. I guess you don’t want to everyone to see that you probably play Zerg at gold league level.

2 Likes

Believe what you will, darling.

And I don’t off race Z.

BTW, IF I’m so bad, why’d I get Masters, IDK, 8 years before you?

I used to only play team games. How does it feel getting smashed by someone who only started playing 1v1 last year?

Then maybe you shouldn’t open your mouth about a race you know nothing about? You’d be lucky to get out of plat as Z.

1 Like

Wouldn’t know. It didn’t happen.

You talk about this more than me, little girl.

Honestly, dude, if you weren’t such a butt hurt little girl about it, I could discuss it with you. But the idea that Terran has easier micro? It’s like… Are you even trying to use your brain? That’s as stupid of a thought as me saying “But Terran takes way more decision making than Zerg in TVZ! I don’t know if I should make marines or I should make SCVS!”

This conversation happened because you brought up how difficult Terran is. Again Bourne, you have no self awareness.

You’re also horrible at the game. Play Zerg and show us how easy it is if you can. I bet I could get my Terran to within 300 mmr of my Zerg without any issues. You would get nowhere with Zerg.

1 Like

You invented and interaction between us that never even occurred. “I just smashed you on the ladder!” on a day in which I hadn’t even played a Zerg opponent, against a guy with a clan tag I haven’t had in weeks, and a guy who cheesed which I literally never do in TVZ all to prove what?

My initial position was just that maybe, just maybe, having some massive portion of the pro population didn’t just fall out of the sky? Your gentle psyche couldn’t take the idea that your race wasn’t the hardest. I really don’t even give a sh*t about whether it’s harder or not, the whole reason I posted those quotes was to keep Batz from shouting about how Zerg deserves a 60% win rate.

And then when I post the stats, what happens? Again. Zerg has to be under-powered. It doesn’t matter what statistics say, they have to be. For the record, until I pasted that chart, I seriously had no idea that TVZ was Zerg favored. I thought it was either mostly even or slightly Terran favored.

The barcode I played didn’t cheese, he was a horrible macro player.

Is there some reason you’re afraid to play Zerg and show everyone how much easier it is than Terran? From your “logic” it’s the easiest race to go pro so you should be GM no problem. Please show us.

That’s laughable. You are hyper-sensitive to anything that doesn’t unequivocally agree with you to the point that your brain completely stops working such that you can’t even type a coherent sentence, let alone remember what David Kim actually said 4 years ago or understand the fine intricacies of how the game works. I have never encountered a more robotic person in my life. It’s like the robot has a prescripted thing that is says over and over again and it is physically incapable of learning anything else. It makes me think this barcode is AlphaStar learning how to trash talk on the forums, but then again even AlphaStar has a larger repertoire than this poster.

2 Likes

You just accused me of cheesing, now you’re changing your story… whatever kid. it wasn’t me.

And I’ve said maybe 15 times that no race is “easy.” You just can’t admit that maybe, just maybe Showtime and Beasty and Polt didn’t say those things because they’re lacking in game knowledge.

ZVZ is a giant suck-fest.

It is easily the hardest matchup in the game just from Ling Bane micro and nothing else.

I thought Hard = under-powered, underpowered = hard, overpowered = easy? How is a race under-powered against itself?

You claiming that more European pros are Zerg because it’s easier contradicts that. I don’t think logic is your strong suit.

Ugh. This is so exhausting. You the most hypersensitive little girl on the planet?

I said it’s slightly easier and that’s why there’s so few foreigner Terran. This exact same sentiment has been echoed by maybe 2 dozen pros and streamers and David Kim himself for the past 20 years. I didn’t just magically come up with this theory.

Jesus can you just stop taking offense to everything?

A slightly easier race makes someone go pro, huh? Lol, you really are clueless.

Top level ZvZ is a marvel of mechanics

1 Like