Zerg is the new Terran

We all know it’s true.

Nothing will stop the onslaught of zerg apologists vigorously trying to debate how infestors are perfectly fine.

10 Likes

I feel like this has been the case longer than anyone would care to admit. It just suits people to use Terrans as the face of whining because it turns their attention away from their own whining and defense of things that have been deemed OP by blizzard and the majority of players. The whole thing of “When they cry it’s whining, but when we do it, it’s righteous.”

20 Likes

Do you think it’s the same? now the terran are complaining about the nerf is not enough and that we have to make the unit totally useless. If we were like the terrans now we would be burning the forum for the nerf to the infestor. If we were like the terran if the infestor were buffed instead of nerfing now we would complain that it is not enough and that nothing will change

For those who do not know, the nerf comes tomorrow, so stop crying at once

8 Likes

Even though the nerf is planned for tomorrow, the majority of threads at the moment complain about the infestor, the swarmhost, the nydus or a combination of them. They got the nerf they wanted and buffs to their race and instead of waiting to see the mass hysteria is even worse, wanting even more nerfs.

5 Likes

Haven’t really seen many, truth be told, the Infestor nerf probably isn’t going to be enough, but it’s more of a PVZ problem at that point. Ghosts’ upgrade and the EMP should be enough.

Truth be told, the biggest concern I have of this patch, is the Bio all in playstyle. The stim buff does little for macro play, but OMG the all in possibilities. 3 racks hellbat all ins, tank 2 base all ins, 5 racks, etc, etc.

4 Likes

I don’t know if the infestor is going to be enough or not, honestly. But it is starting to get tiring to see more and more threads asking for infestors to be nerfed even though they are already getting a substantial hit in the infested terran dps.

On the stim change, I don’t know either. I’m slight scared of combat shield followups to stuff like 2-1-1 drop play and the likes, but we will see in due time.

1 Like

Infestors aren’t perfectly fine, but they are getting changed, in case you’re not following the updates.

It’s just super annoying that 1) whiners are not willing to give a chance to the already announced changes, not even a week! and 2) Terran players are using a strictly ZvP problem to aggressively whine for Zerg nerfs to help their ladder games. We even had Terrans whine when a foreign Terran won 3-0!

You Protoss and Terrans already got what you wanted with a big Infestor nerf and buffs to both of your late games. The fact that you’re crying for even more before the changes are even live is ridiculous, are you guys going even following the updates???

6 Likes

They’re being nerfed into obscurity so I’m not sure why you’re complaining about them now

2 Likes

You’re not wrong about people still whining about Infestors (it’s a substantial hit), but it’s hardly a ZVP only problem. ZVT is winnable, but it’s certainly Zerg favored.

No one could convince you otherwise

1 Like

Statistics convinced me, I didn’t think there was a problem. I looked at the WIN RATES and it was obvious to anyone with a brain that something was wrong.

I have been quite forthcoming that I think the boost in Terran strength from the upcoming patch is too much. I’m still going to exploit it. 3 racks hellbat pushes, tank based all ins, yeah, I’m going to mine some salt.

Really? You already have enough

The stim change was absolutely stupid imo. It will remain to be seen if it fixes the early third issue, but I doubt it, it just promotes allin play. I’d honestly liked to have seen the nexus not start with the initial chrono. I still think that initial chrono is what allows them to interrupt the Terrans natural and let’s them be a bit greedy with the third and they can remove the stim change. The early third is the only problem TvP faces.

4 Likes

stim allin? im not saying i don’t believe you but i have never heard of or seen that.

Still protoss players are remembered as the biggest whinners on the forum XD

3rax, 5 rax allins will be a thing vs Protoss again with this change. In early wings that was a ridiculously strong opener vs Protoss so they nerfed stim by 21 seconds. Yes, Terrans have been allining Protoss since wings and nothing has ever changed. That is why no Terran likes this change because it doesnt fix even one problem we have in the matchup.

3 Likes

Zerg is the race that adapts and terran is a race of build orders.
That and my experience with a lot of streamers is the total opposite.
It takes a really long time to find good terran streamers that are not balance whining. I found like 3 (gamerrichy, juggernautjason and some returning masters/GM guy).

There are tons of zerg players that are salty, too, though.
Especially guys who cheese and allin and don’t have any understanding of the words drone-timing, great creep spread, constant scouting and spell caster micro.

Dunno how many times I helped terrans to get better while like 5 terrans where whining about balance while the OP only wanted to improve.

1 Like

There’s pretty much no evidence that ZvT late game is Zerg favoured. Watching GSL vs the world terrans beat Zerg in the late game more than Zerg won. On top of that Terran is strongly favoured in the early and mid game.

6 Likes

Why bother? When has Zerg, in your infinite wisdom, ever not been the victim of a grave injustice that is imbalance in the TVZ match up? I asked you before, I’ll ask again, if a well more than 50% win rate is “not fair,” exactly what percentage would be?

2 Likes

Yeah it has been this way for a while, they just refuse to accept. The things is ALL races whine basically at the same levels.

3 Likes