Zeratul mass hysteria?

Let’s just remove all commanders and play as ladder races. That’s the final evolution of easy mode removed then.

5 Likes

This is so awesome it almost feels like a multiplayer patch with all the salt. RIP Cannon Projections I hope you never come back!

3 Likes
  1. his hero is only for early game and to pick up artifacts. bad otherwise.
  2. telebrus even after the buff is bad.
  3. serdath legion still bad.
  4. 37.5% less cannons. 200% higher cd on the projection. its dead.
5 Likes

To go with the more than 50% higher cost of the calldown.

4 Likes

Sure, but it is better to have little pricier calldown, that can actually do something significant, that cheap calldown, which is nearly useless (like Telbrus legion before patch). Legions are arguably as strong (sometimes even stronger) than Novas airstrike, yet still much cheaper. You can still easily clear rocks or guarded expo (you cant with airstrike). Different skill, but I think its very valid comparison, especially when ppl go crazy, screaming “calldowns nerfed to death”.

Personally I think it’s a very good comparison, yet I must admit I come to the conclusion that Nova’s airstrike is afar more powerful ability. Legions alone cannot annihilate large waves of enemies. Also, whether or not airstrike can clear guarded expansions depends on which expansion we are talking about. For Chain of Ascension and Malwarfare for example, you can easily airstrike the expo.

4 Likes

I so hope this will happen and the sooner we get this change the better. Completely remove the nova for all I care. Having the strongest hero unit on top of some of the best call downs in the game is just ridiculous and I question my decision to even macro for an army every single game.

1 Like

dont Forget you can nearly spam her airstrike. legions have an insanly high cd, for what they do.

2 Likes

Well, legions get stronger with more artifacts and while I agree it depends on enemy composition, they are usually capable of clearing most of enemy waves. They are better at moping some small chunks of enemy army or lost hybrids, when your army is ocupied atm. And if they do their job, they last whopping 90 seconds (edit - sure, with trait) to do another set of homeworks. I think current prize is more than fair.

1. Zeratul is actually stronger as a hero.
  2. Telbrus get more meat to blend (and better way to protect them), Serdath is still kinda niech, and Zoraya is actually the weakest choice now because of the cost increase.
  3. Monolith is still fine even getting only 1 at the beginning, but the problem come from his shjtty stasis beam (even with cd reduction), it’s still suck by comparison with 2 others.
  4. Haven’t tried a game with ambusher yet but nerfing their blink dmg feel kinda dumbfounded to be honest. Those things are fragile enough as it is (guess I’ll need to combo both Alarak and Vorazun blink strat to use)
  5. Nerf cannon is still a little bit viable but the amount of time and resources needed just to make a sufficient amount is annoying + the cd projection just make it worse. Luckily, Zeratul can face off better against early wave and obj now, so cannon have more time to mass to about 6-7 of them to help your allies pushing obj instead of clearing it by yourself (but you can still clear them alone when it come to the last obj or attack wave).

Zeratul nerf is way too harse for a guy that cannonically dead. It’s like killing him the 2nd time just for the sake of it.

I have found it to be overall better, since you can double blink in and then blink out, giving you at least 2 good volleys at the enemy without retaliation. Less damage overall than before, but also less overkill and more versatility. I think they should do something like 75% damage maybe, but overall I am ok with that change.

1 Like

Whats with all these talks of buffs?
You want to ruin peoples fun?
Because you don’t like the way the commanders are? Too weak? Too hard?
Get some friends, play on an easier setting or just brush it off.

If anything, the other commanders need more nerfs to be just as balanced!

…we can easily make the same arguments the people whining about nerfs are making. What you guys seem to fail to grasp is that commanders who artificially lower the difficulty make the game unenjoyable to play. Brutal should be just that- brutal. Which means not everyone can just waltz through it on the first try. The problem with people who want to buff everything is they are under the delusion that brutal is the base difficulty and everything below it doesnt exist. You want to stomp around the map like an unkillable god? Go play easy. Stop acting like you have some kind of right to be able to afk the hardest difficulty.

1 Like

For a ordinary Brutal game, no arguing. But hardly in most of brutations now. Abathur has been way too strong and remained the top recommended choice. He struggles early to some tough mutators but after about 5 minutes those challenges are garbage. I even met some Dehakas would not let me engage the enemies. Why so hard feelings? Zeratul can’t even speedrun on any maps.

Beside that, a lot of players are good. But not all. One performs well doesn’t make others the same. And our teammates, they might not be decent or lower, but not excellent, and at some point or maybe on some games, they want to be carried too.

I don’t want to bring any other games here, but it has come to this. Just like League of Legends; can’t cope with it, erase it, or punish it.

1 Like

Cool, glad it helped satisfy you

Zeratul can’t even speedrun on any maps.

Of course I can’t talk for post nerf zeratul as speedruns for him haven’t been redone but I imagine you’re talking about pre nerf zeratul, but this “can’t speedrun” zeratul has a whooping 2nd place in any% records only behind Abby (who honestly should be nerfed too) and even beating Dehaka, and he has 4th place in 100% speedrun.

2 Likes

You haven’t heard or you ignored it?
People been crying about Karax and Stukov for a while now.

If you want to build units there are many other commanders. Why does every commander need to play exactly the same?

3 Likes

You focus on his top skills… but why would I ever cast them at 800? They are relocated to “Only for emergency” - in smooth gameplay using that 800 minerals for units is always a better decision - those units could last the whole game, getting a ton more use and dmg.

This really goes for all “Mineral” skills - their bad - I never want to use them. I don’t play ghost for this exact reason. Now Zeratul too. It makes them less fun to have these badass skills that you don’t want to use.

I’d take a 80% nerf on them for 0 mineral cost all day. Cuz atleast then I’d want to use them, every CD, every battle I could.

2 Likes

Noobs won’t listen to reason. They want one click victory.

2 Likes

Ah so this is where the PvP Co-op’erz hang out.

The only thing I read here is “how to adapt to Zeratul changes”. Not so much about “why are we ripping apart AI heroes”.

Hey man you want to play with Blizzards sloppy seconds that’s great. Power to you.

1 Like