So let’s rate the characters within their games and say why. It is a personal opinion. I can forget some characters.
Wings Of Liberty:
- Raynor - badass.
- Matt Horner - He is just a good guy and his story with poker…
- Hanson. Nice researcher, I stopped to let her die on Haven.
- Swann - I liked him. Interesting version of the engineer
- Tosh - Somehow I started to like him. Phantoms are interesting but he is too radical.
- Stettman - He is nice but he shines only in COOP.
- Valerian - He is just… a prince. Like Anduin.
- Zeratul. If he appeared more often and was more badass, he would be higher.
- Selendis and all other protosses. They act like “don’t you dare enter our realm TERRAN”. Hate them for that.
- Nova - She will shine in NCO, not now. Right now she is just serving for dominion.
- Tychus. Traitor. I hate him for that.
- Kerrigan. She is just a villain, what did you expect?
Heart of The Swarm.
- Stukov - He is my fellow Russian, he has an incredible story and character.
- Zagara - It is incredible to watch her become cleverer through the game.
- Dehaka - Gotta love that beard.
- Abathur - He just roasts Kerrigan 24 \ 7. Love that guy
- Valerian - nice guy. Like him here
- Raynor - You appeared for like 2 missions… what did you expect?
- Izsha - Adjutant but zerg. Nothing else
- Kerrigan - Mary Sue to me. She is like “I am gonna kill everyone and die one day, so who cares?”
- Mengsk - Well… he just sucks here. Idk why.
Legacy of The Void.
- Fenix (Talandar) - Great character development, loved it.
- Karax - He has some character development, at least. From a shy technician to a warrior, that’s what I liked.
- Rochana - I loved her character development. She became less conservative, at least.
- Alarak - Badassness 100 but no development. Too selfish for it.
- Vorazun - Don’t hate Zeratul. Please. Don’t boo yourself for destroying Shakuras, please. Please.
- Terran and Zerg characters - they are just like useless teammates just giving you key story things.
- Selendis - 99% of the time she is under Amon, after that she is just “LMAO alliance is a joke”.
- Amon - He is just a strange villain, to be honest. Really. They could put more effort into his development, but right now I state him as “mad mad lad”.
- Artanis - Idk why but I didn’t like him at all. No development. Though it’s just me.
- Zeratul - he is the last because he died.
Nova: Covert Ops.
- Nova - That’s her time to shine.
- Valerian - nice emperor here I see.
- The guy that helped Nova (I forgot his name) - Why did they put a romance reference with him?
- Horner - again he just helps a lot.
- Alarak - Oh now you are the villain? Oof. Badass as usual, but you became dumb.
- Davis - Traitor, but she is why we have this campaign. So… why not?
- Those ghosts - They are just for 1-2 missions, that’s it.