Wings of Liberty: Hard 25 bugged

I have played through the campaign without changing difficulty multiple times, and “Wings of Liberty: Hard 25” remains stuck at 20. I have (many years ago) earned “Wings of Liberty: Brutal 25”, which I would have assumed would unlock the “hard” version at the same time.

Is there any way to reset this achievement?

Thanks!

1 Like

I am literally in the exact same situation as you! The only difference is that my Hard campaign achievement progress is stuck at 0/25 now even though I achieved 20/25 in 2010. I even completed the campaign on Brutal recently, but that did not give credit towards the Hard achievement.

This is my request for help.

I even tried deleting the Blizzard cache as suggested by the GM in my post, but that didn’t fix it.

That actually is my situation, I should have been clearer. Yeah, the “Hard” achievement is stuck showing 0/25, but I did achieve Hard 20.

I hope there’s a fix. This is the last achievement I need to 100% WoL. I would like to add that I started a new campaign on Hard difficulty, and I still am showing 0/25 progress on the achievement after the first 3 missions.

Ive had this isue back in 2010 and after a long brake I wanted to see if I could get my 100% this week but also after a few misions it gets stuck on 0/25.
Any chance on a fix or a reason why?