Will zergs stop crying now?

remember when zergs were crying about this patch will make tvz unwinnable? (that -1 bane damage v maraders. such a game changer)

or complaining about TY destroying dark even though the real reason TY destroyed dark was because in 2020 TY is good and dark is garbage?

or when zerg complained about thor AA being too good even though mutas beat thors in a fight with a 1 apm micro trick?

or when zergs complained that T on innovations level simply wont lose tvz because the matchup is broken?

will this stop crying now?

fact check: no

sc2 is and almost always was about execution and skill, not balance. the most likely reason you lost is because you messed up more than your opponent.

fact check: true

5 Likes

No, it was mostly concerned protoss about mine drops. why would Z cry over cloacked mines when it was already something standard on the average game and most Z already know to micro the baneling to not wasting them into marauders?

Apm trick that was nerfed many years ago since T cried, so magic boxing wasn’t that useful. Now its useful if you have a huge muta flock and the T only has a couple of thors,good luck trying to magic box against more than 2 thors.

2 Likes

Literally worked against 4+ thors you must not watch gsl

Not to mention thor dps is low AF. All the value is in the splash. Magic box just renders it a 500 resource marine with extra range

And yes zergs were crying about the patch implications of tvz even though there were almost none. -1 queen as nerf thats about it. End of thr world sentiment in this forum tho :laughing:

Calling Dark ‘garbage’ really bolsters your arguments. How many games will you take from Dark in a BO69? Players of all races whine incessantly, the Protossed meme will never die even though Protoss has won… nothing in … how long again? Such is the fate of a difficult competitive 1v1 game; no teammates around to blame? Maybe its my own fau… - NO - the DEVELOPER’S fault!

11 Likes

Which game are you referring to?

Guys, a Terran lost a match to Zerg. Therefore the last patch never happened.

5 Likes

No and as a protoss player its kinda sad, yesterday after watching the GSL I Remeber going into a observer match and mentioning how Inno lost to Zerg 3-0 and wanted to talk about it, The room exploded into ZERG NEEDS MORE BUFFS YOUR A TROLL and started raging hardcore at me I Just lolz

1 Like

No. It did. It’s just that TVZ is winnable now and all the Zerg babies can’t dry their eyes for 10 seconds because when they used to get a Terran before, it was free MMR.

Game 3 vs DRG was extremely sloppy from Innovation, pushing 30 sec before 2-2, loses 3 thors on the rally, thors and mines in base targeting overseers… That game was over if Inno waited 30 seconds for 2-2 and 3 more thors.

Does anyone who posts this stuff actually play the game? Y’all are always on a blank account, or have 0 games played and just bash the meta. I’m genuinely curious?

It goes a long way if you want to say something’s broken if you actually have a decent current standing in the game.

It goes a long way if you say, Zerg is easy as a Terran player, and get to masters with Zerg.

Just some examples, and just wondering. If you don’t actually play the ladder, why do you care, and why should anyone care what ya think? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

When Terrans admit they are low skilled Terran boys

Also The superior players won

Talent/skill > low skill patch terrans

1 Like

Seeing those Zergs like DRG, Reynor, Rogue, instead of constantly whining about the game or the patch like a Terran player would have done actually double down on practice, coming out with their own creative styles, and winning through hard work is actually pretty satisfying. You know if that was Terran, they would blame the balance team right away.

The fact that those Zergs like Serral, Rogue, Reynor are STILL winning despite numerous disadvantageous balance patches in a row just shows their resilience, hard work and skill. Can’t say the same for any Terran and even Protoss out there.

3 Likes

I dont remember much zerg crying. But I sure remember terrans crying about how a terran pro almost lost a game and therefore the game is imbalanced

11 Likes

i remember a flood of forum tears when Maru lost to parting and Terran didn’t have 4/4 semi finals last season. yeah zergs didn’t want to get nerfed in a matchup blizzard said was balanced.

POOR ZERGS NOT WANTING NERFS IN A BALANCED MATCHUP.

considering blizzard said TvZ was balanced pre patch, then nerfed zerg and buffed terran, did it stop terrans from complaining? fact check: no

5 Likes

remember all the crying from Terrans when Maru lost to parting despite Terran getting 3/4 semi finals spots and a TvT finals?

Yeah you’re def one of the losers who completely lack objectivity when it comes to your race😆

so now its balanced but before it was tvz is broken and unwinnable. Lmaooooo

Its been balanced for a long time. But the level of crying that happened when TY made dark look like a NA diamond zerg was pretty fantastic to watch.

The same thing happened literally this season when soo got baptized by special. It was non stop crying because their favorite mediocre player got beat by a "patch terran":joy::joy:

1 Like

Now Protoss gets free wins in P v T

oops to soon. ill retract that statement

Coming from the guy who doesn’t call out any of the terran whiners but claims to be objective. i’ve called out stupid changes. you see the recent post asking to nerf libs? what did i say? libs are fine. what have i repeatedly said about PvZ? protoss needs love. frankly i think the entire race needs to be reworked from the ground up.

by the by “mister unbiased” where are you calling out all the terran whiners?

no, even before the last patch blizzard felt the matchup was balanced.

and i quote

Though we had concerns with TvZ in last season’s map pool, considering the current maps, the matchup looks healthy both from a gameplay and a balance perspective.

didn’t reach the level of whining from terrans when their beloved maru didn’t make it to the semi finals last season. 3 out of 4 semi final spots terran, tvt finals. terran response? “WAAAH I KNOW WE WON THE TOURNAMENT, HAD A TVT FINALS, and 3/4 PEOPLE IN THE SEMIS, BUT WAAAAH”

2 Likes

i’m taken sugar you can stop flirting with me now