It can fly

It can detect

It’s small

It’s too cheap costing

It’s frustrating

It’s Protoss

#NERFTHEOBSERVER2020

32 Likes

Next patxh they are gonna change its beep volume to sound similar to the nuclear launch detected,and aditionally the visual indicator of the obs will be amplified acordly.

17 Likes

I saw the title for the post and I KNEW it would be the observer.

I play protoss and I still think its op. Its RUINING the META. NERF NOW!

18 Likes

I demand answers. Why hasn’t the Observer been nerfed yet?. Protoss is still able to win games and we can’t have that.

4 Likes

A capital sin

6 Likes

MyOhMind could you make thread about OP ultralisks? Atleast they listen to you when they are dead-drunk in work (terran useless engineering bay upgrade merge - i don’t even remember the name of it). Cheers brother.

Ultralisk are not OP.

They should make the Thor’s ground auto-attack do less damage vs non-massive and higher damage vs massive units.

That way the Thor is fully the Anti-Massive unit unit. And it makes mass thor more managable for Zerg.

Lings already shread Thor with its massive 1 armor and I would be careful about adding ultra counter. They are strong and have clear counters, no need for change there.

You think that only because you didn’t played 1v1 bio VS zerg with ultralisks combo. Ultralisks literally wreck bio and it doesn’t matter what terran has if it’s bio based army. You can get ghosts but they die before they can shots ultralisks due to zerglings and you can’t protect ghosts because of banelings running into your bio. That’s literally gg.

Build Marauders and focus fire. It’s that easy most of the time since Zergs rarely build Fungal Infestors these days.

Marauder+Mine+ Liberator does the job.

I actually prefer a buff
Give observers a tazer-like attack like the probes, to be the new AIR DT CHEESE!

1 Like

That’s what I was doing in WoL and HOTS but it doesn’t work anymore since the LOTV ultralisk armor buff.

Ultralisk don’t have 8 armor anymore you know right?.

Marauders have a single attack again you know right?

They still have more armor than they had in HOTS and it’s enough.

People want to nerf observer, but 3 base protoss vs 2 base terran seems fine to them ^^ Or that protoss is getting third almost at same timing as zerg LUL

1 more armor. Have you ever used Ultralisk at all?

1 more armor… 1 more hit every time from every single unit… It’s enough to break the game. Imagine 1 more early game BC vs Zerg…

You do realize that units to different damage numbers compared to each other, have difference attack bonus’s and have different attack upgrade scaling right?

You do realize bio isn’t viable?

You do realize bio isn’t viable?

It is viable. Bio has always been viable.

Do you honestly expect MMM to BEAT EVERYTHING INCLUDING AOE SOURCES DESIGNED TO COUNTER IT?.

3 Likes