Why did blizzard make the game so easy?

there are many strategies that can win you the game with no skill, mostly cheeses and all ins but also disruptor drops dark templar.

i think it would be cool if there was a best out of three ladder so you cant get to high mmr while being bad.

Best of 3 ladder would be pretty awesome.

1 Like

If its so easy then why you are not playing at ESL pro tour?, why you are not even mid GM?.

3 Likes

peek has peeked, can only whine now

what else have i been doing for the last 2 years?

also the only people who peek are those who stop playing or cheese every game

Peek, Peek Peek, what should I say about you? Hmm…

If it’s too easy your opponents just suck. What are you even talking about?

well if you have ever played multiplayer you know you can just have 1 cheesy build for each race and win almost every game without any actuall skills.

What build did you lose to before you made this thread?

nah i was just thinking in general, i actually do very well against cheese but its sad they are at my level considering how bad they are.

Maybe you just think too highly of yourself.

1 Like

nope people who cheese every game are terrible players(for their mmr) and this is a fact that if you dont admit you are delusional.

I don’t play many cheesers that have similar MMR to me.

well i also consider things like proxy dark shrine and charge all in cheese lol. could be a bit of a stretch but i have seen gm players that think early stim is cheese

Yeah I rarely hit them. If the build is in meta and they’re winning with it, I can’t really complain too much. The early stim is cheese meme is great tho, I ironically agree with it.

yeahhh hidk if thats cheese i think thats more early aggression, its not super all in though.

If your gameplan doesn’t involve 8 gas you’re all innning.

against zerg i take 4+ bases but go very very marine heavy so only need 5 gas

Imagine calling other people cheesers.

1 Like

i am very confused as to what u are talking about.