Why did blizzard make the game so easy?

You’re not teching. Your plan is to end the game before hive and if you can’t you’re massively behind.

1 Like

uhhh im not sure if going up to 7 bases is cheese but to each their own i guess.

7 bases with 5 geysers?

1 Like

i dont build marauders i just build a bunch of marines and widow mines, if i get more than 5 gases i start flooding thousands. eventually i add on more gases to get ghosts and libeartors.

unless i play against something freaky like roach hydra then i get lots of gases and go tank lol.

Yeah see, ultras would meme over you. So you have to kill your opponent before hive.

1 Like

nope i get ghosts.

im assuming you play protoss or mech. they way you play tvz with bio is attack over and over to force out units instead of drones. if u stay at home with bio like u do with mech you will get stomped every time unless you are 10x better than opponent.

what i do vs protoss is very cheesy though lol.

No, I play macro bio. I don’t all in with no gas.

1 Like

upload replay plz…

i dont see how you are in masters unless you play a very strange bio- mech hybrid style.

https:// drop.sc/replay/16409605

No, I play pretty standard.

1 Like

ok at least you beat someone from the bee clan i have respect for u now. those degenerates.

i will watch it after this i am very interested in how you play because they way you were talking it doesnt seem like you put on much pressure.

That’s Livibee, I didn’t know there was anyone else in her clan.

2 Likes

good job i dont really like her tbh.

Thanks man. Her style is really fun to play against. No drones into losing the game.

1 Like

haahhaahah :thumbsup:

woah woah dude you opened 2 rax. :man_facepalming:

still good job beating her but how is this standard.

It’s a macro build bro. I had some other replays against her but I accidentally won too quickly so there’s no point posting them.

Sounds like another terran whine thread.

1 Like

honestly the game is only easy for P everyone else has to actually try to win their match up

Whine non stop :smiley: Nothing cgange