Who'd be most broken with all Prestige goodies enabled? :3

Let’s say that for next April Fools day, Blizzard decides to reimplement the Co-op VS. mode, and for pure shiggles, they allowed a hidden “4th Prestige.”

This would grant you all the advantages of the previous 3, yet none of the disadvantages. Could you imagine that ludicrous power spike? I feel like it’d change builds up, for sure, beyond just beefing up numbers. Good lord, oh what fun to have with that!

Moreover, what if this Prestige 4 carried over in regular matchmaking? Amon would soil himself, and Brutal+6 would quite often be a total cakewalk. x3

Well… Tychus Lone Wolf requirement for activation is actually in the “advantage tab”. If that “Require to be alone” is disabled, it would be God among men.
Otherwise, Raynor because Mule + 100% hp Bio + faster drop down cd = unstoppable.

I’d say Zagara should be a contender here.

That many free bane/scourge, that Apex op-ness, and still retaining Frenzy for 150 roll at a time… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be Zeratul? Unlimited artifacts means no cooldown tornado.
Truly spin to win.

3 Likes

I’d have to go with Karax I think, super cheap army, op static, and a crazy top bar. The man would have no weakness anywhere.

3 Likes

Power overwhelming into pull into PooP = ded Zeratul. Would be number 1 if his death timer can be paid in gas.

Surprisingly, Kerrigan is not op at all.

Meanwhile, Abathur is also a little bit stronger.

Alarak can have an op Mamaship for sure.

HH

Delete all ground with air strikes, delete all air with instant mag mines

Mengsk would just wreck in both modes

Nuke troopers that still drop weapons and drop pods everywhere on map

1 Like

All he advantage and no disadvantage eh? What I’m hearing is that Artanis gets to move his powerfield without cool down AND with 0 energy cost AND teleport his whole army. And also double spell power and archons from space and half cost + cooldown shield overcharge.

The only thing more OP would be Fenix: Fenix suits still on the board at all times but with double damage and energy regen, all units half cost full strength, and all champions get triple TDW + double AP. Kaldalis wasn’t OP enough right?

3 Likes

Raynor bio 2x hp with mules yes please. No tech tree for orbitals, make some starport units to spam Hyperion. And also make after burners attack 200% faster (instead of 100%) with shorter CD spam able like bio stim.

I’ll play P4 forever and ever :joy:

1 Like

That’s madness. Well, it suits Han very much though.

I guess perhaps the better question is…

”Which commander isn’t broken when you apply all advantages without any of the disadvantages?”

:thinking: hmmmm

1 Like

Honestly… Vorazun. And to a lesser extent Alarak. Both of them have a long standing optimal strategy (DT/Corsair and Ascendant/1qe2c) and both of them get relatively little in the way of buffs to that from prestige. Vorazun’s p3 kinda helps, but at the end of the day it’s not a colossal buff, and the problem is even in the ideal use cases for Vorazun’s p1 and p2 there’s always “but DT/Corsair already does that at least as well”.

1 Like

Well, Kerrigan comes to mind. Her energy bar will keep her in check regardless of what she get from the Prestige. The creep tumor prestige will finally see some use with Omega worm but the bonus is kinda “Meh”.

Then there’s the Vozarun… Someone already explained it so I won’t be repeating myself.

And then there is Swann with only P3 seem somewhat useful.

1 Like

That’s interesting but I’d honestly have picked Stukov. None of his prestiges actually boost much, quicker DB and bunker gives faster ramp up but that’s about it. Even Swann I considered but that AoE drill is actually quite powerful if you get your top bar back.

Compared to Vorazun, her P3 does give higher DPS than possible. And surprisingly her P2 in this case adds more DPS without diving into the “let’s make a lot of DA”.

Similarly, Alarak’s P3 alone adds far more early presence than before. And given that MS/Destroyers are Mech, his P1 will brokenly boosts them while Alarak benefitting from far more Empower Me.

In the case of Kerri, the limitation point is very true. However, her ability kit will be opened up, somehow fitting the extra 2 abilities onto her commander card (that aside). She also gains Fury stun, so definitively far stronger than before.

It would probably be either Karax p3 with his what 30 orbitals he can spawn with, so Like 3,000 damage he could pummel your town hall with. Mengsk is good too with his bunker. few commanders could survive that except MAYBE nova

Sadistic way to balance that P4: the commander level upgrades are all disabled.
Well this actually would completely kill many prestiges due to them being useless or less useful before the right level lol :laughing:

Raynor P4 then. 100% bio hp, mules with no prerequisite both are available from level 1.

Zagara P4 pretty good…super hero +50 supply to spend on on tough units or cheap suiciders -none free :frowning:

Well, not Karax.

His (-) actually conflict with his (+). For example, P2 says no PC nor Monos, but his P1 makes them better. Well, it’d be good for your ally who can still make towers