Who'd be most broken with all Prestige goodies enabled? :3

All 3 bonuses with none of the penalties was the idea
-(stuck at level 1 was the interesting disadvantage)

I was gonna say something like Tychus, but then when you said no disadvantages my mind went back to Abathur. All the advantages of +100% biomass recovery, increased biomass potency, Deep tunneling anywhere and unlimited 100 biomass Ultimate Evolutions combined would easily create a absurdly powerful Abathur who could amass infinite UEs with full biomass recovery and no downsides.

I don’t think any commander could deal with a 100% biomass unlimited UE abathur who could also teleport anywhere he wanted every 10 seconds. You might see 3 minute speedruns with a abathur like that if they came out.

How about we do a reverse and ask “Which commander would be the most powerful if you applied all the disadvantages with none of the advantages?”

:stuck_out_tongue:

I still think a lvl 0 karax without the lvl 1 would be more powerful without the talent than with it though. :3. -30% cheaper units base for -50% the life but 100% of the shields, sign me up!

1 Like

Ugh so much powercreep related stuff in this post.

Wouldn’t Mengsk take the cake in this one? While
Toxic Tyrant prestige is mediocre, his cheaper Royal Guards and cheap Kamikaze troopers that can be deployed anywhere (150 (250 structure) splash damage) makes it super powerful.
Mengsk have very economy efficient prestige that can be easily made and very powerful.

Another vote for Swann, his p2 is so mediocre that almost doesn’t add to his power.
P1 is good but you need control, P3 seem to be his actually useful prestige.

Question here, are we talking in case of Co-op PVP or Co-op Play/Mutations?

No idea. Neither I think. OP is referring to just another April Fool’s mutation/day thing.

I just thought the idea is kind of fun to talk about.

1 Like

Blockquote to reimplement the Co-op VS. mode

What was that mode?

obviously Zeratul because he’d have infinite artifacts and the NO cooldowns on spinnados that do more and more dmg with each following artifact. get a macro to spam the ability 1000 times per second and do 1,000,000s of DPS and tens of thousands of tornadoes. Cause so much lag that your ally’s PC explodes.

“how much dps would you like?”

INFINITE DPS

Amon:

If we are talking about normal games, when you start with nothing but main structures and workers, than NO ONE can beat Karax. 30 seconds in, you are gone. (100+ energy and cheaper orbitals say hi)

I’d love to see Zagara with all three prestige benefits. Infinite boomlings, strong tanky frontline, and a powerful hero to soften bases with. It’s everything!

Hmm, probably Alarak? Cuz none of the prestiges affects his army?

Karax would be awful though lol. Just imagine, no unit repair beams, no cannons, no chrono boost whatsoever lol and no unity barrier lol, He’d just constantly lose units without a way to repair em lol and be even slower at like 25 minutes for a carrier ‘rush’.