Which SC2 character do you find to be the most attractive?

I am going with Zagara. Gotta love women with 6 legs and a penchant for violence.

4 Likes

Nova of course. Carrigan has a body and all but she’s Zerg 75% of the time and then practically runs off with jim at the end but all in all Nova is that itch

3 Likes

Ghost kerrigan is pretty hot.

I do like nova though as well

3 Likes

Maru. You’re gay if you disagree with me BTW.

3 Likes

You sure not General Davis??

lol JK JK

Vorazun and Zeratul.

1 Like

SonOfTheVoidray, how do you post pictures?

topic: Human Kerrigan

3 Likes

You need to get to trust level 3 which is indicated as “regular” rank in one’s profile.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442084804633034762/855630971415560232/2021-06-18_22_11_31-Window.png

The conditions for getting to trust level 3 are listed here.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for help!

1 Like

Your welcome!

/10 char

1 Like

I had that for about a week. People will spam reports on your posts just to be spiteful. So enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

Just don’t break any rules and you should be fine. I’ve had mine for a few months now.

Yeah no that’s not how it works. They just told me they deleted my thread because the other posters weren’t being productive in it.

I don’t know. On the wow forums if a mod just deletes a thread, it doesn’t affect one’s trust level, but normally requires spam flags confirmed by a mod. Ill keep a heads up though. Either way. If I do lose trust level 3 I don’t care much. Most of the time I don’t even post images and gifs, but given the topic

Kerrigan looks wicked here.

1 Like

Fenix.
There is no shame in defeat, as long as the spirit is unconquered!

2 Likes

Kate Lockwell is the only one I would be a simp of.

3 Likes

Nova hands down hottest babe in the galaxy

2 Likes

Selendis is a dime./

2 Likes

Pretty sure the most underated one - Zoraya (Zeratul’s vr legion commander)

1 Like

maru is far hotter, honestly he has the best style in all pro players with maybe TYTY.

1 Like