Which SC2 character do you find to be the most attractive?

Ghost Kerrigan and Nova, it shouldn’t even be up to discussion. Some exotic people might prefer Dr. Ariel Hansen and Selendis too.

1 Like

Just when I thought this guys threads couldnt get any worse, he goes ahead and makes this one.

I don’t see any problem with this thread. Its really not that dumb of a question.

1 Like

Some people are in state of constant saltyness and can’t deal with some light hearted fun.

2 Likes

The crown, in my case, easily goes to Sarah Kerrigan. Runner-up would be Nova. Since there are not any decent Portraits and Banners of Sarah (as a Ghost), I went on with a Portrait and a Banner of Nova, and I quite like them.

3 Likes

Youre lusting over animated characters. People like you end up on a registered list when you get older. I’ll leave you to figure out which list that is.

adept for sure.
20 characters

1 Like

The entire main cast of Starcraft is adults. I aint doing anything wrong here. I am not even being profane about it either. Lusting over adult animated characters is fine and very commonplace so long as one doesn’t turn it into an unhealthy obsession.

The crown, in my case, easily goes to Sarah Kerrigan. Runner-up would be Nova. Since there are not any decent Portraits and Banners of Sarah (as a Ghost), I went on with a Portrait and a Banner of Nova, and I quite like them.

Interestingly. Some dig her as a zerg too.

Nova, Kerrgain, Amon, every protoss character, and the classic AI for terran.

1 Like

he looks like he’s getting fat in half the pictures I see of him. Like he’s got babyfat cheeks somehow. He used to look more his age. It’s weird.

Kerrigan, Ghost and uninfested. Red head is so spicy, and i have a thing for braids/head tentacles.

1 Like

Does maru count as an SC2 character anyway?

brood war marine armor is the best looking thing, or behemoth class BCs

For me it is Mira Han

1 Like