When i alt tab whole screen is bright

Never even had such an issue, when i alt tab game, whole screen is bright, like gamma would be up massively. And now whole display turns to green, i would have thought it is monitor issue, but it happens only when i alt tab.
Does blizzard ever answer their posts ???
This is annoying, when i alt tab from starcraft, screen suddenly to bright, or it looks like like gamma levels were high, or black level, what can cause this ???

I get this aswell, and thats the end of it but a rule says I have to type 20 characters.

Is this occurring with the latest drivers? If you haven’t updated drivers or Windows in a while I would recommend doing that and testing again.

Feel free to post DXDIAGs as well and we can take a look to see if anything else stands out.

DxDiag:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Paste the DxDiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the link with us instead.

(provide the code from the pastebin link - the bold portion of this example: https://pastebin.com/ Qk28Ed1P)

Thanks, SuperJoule! I suspect that this would be caused by settings or possibly overlays. The following steps can help:

• Check Windows Night Mode setting.
  • Reset Driver Settings, then reset the in-game options.
  • If it’s switching between Windows and Nvidia display settings, this could cause the issue if resetting the driver settings didn’t help. Right click on the Desktop > Nvidia Control Panel. Go to manage 3D settings. Make sure Ambient Occlusion is off, then go to Adjust Desktop Color Settings under Display, and select “Use Nvidia Settings.” This should allow customization as well :slight_smile:

Hopefully this helps! It’s not a major concern, but it might still help. There should still be an update available for Windows. The latest build for Windows 10 is 18362 (1903). If all else fails, it can help to force or manually update to 1903. It’s not supported if the scheduled updates fail.

Did not work, also Id appreciate if you didnt have my personal information locked.

A post was split to a new topic: Hornedreaper - Bright screen while alt tabbed