Welcome to the Mac Technical Support forum for StarCraft II! This forum exists to provide StarCraft II customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-7pm Pacific, 7 days a week), it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, because of the nature of forums.
If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues: http://battle.net/support
Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues for Starcraft II. Otherwise, the thread may be locked/removed.
- Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums.
- Game discussions, criticism, feedback, suggestions, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums.
If you wish to contact our Support team directly, you may do so through the following channels with a ticket submission.
When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists.
- Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored.
- Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with “I need help!” or “Can’t play no matter what” only serves to make your issue harder to resolve.
- We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated , and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum.
- Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted.
- To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket.
The new search function at the top of the StarCraft II community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you’re likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming.
The forums are here to provide you with a friendly environment with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting.
Here’s a few common courtesy guidelines to follow:
The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion.
Don’t post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.
Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.
Posting “First” or IBTL constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so.
Do not bump posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called ‘necro bumping’ or ‘necroing’).
Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums, and as such we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.
Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It’s up to you to read the forum code of conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.
We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.