Unexpected crash

So I was casually loading a match, alt+tab, and then when I try to return to the game, SC2 crashes with no message. Now I cannot start any match because it tells that “my status is blocked”.
UPD: after a while, I was able to start a game.

Hey, SeriousWolf! Thank you for the update! Glad to hear that you were able to start a game after a while. I wanted to provide some additional information and just in case it happens again and request a bit more information!

Usually the “Status has been locked” error is caused by an issue where you were trying to join the game, but you didn’t get in. Somehow, the game allowed another match to be selected, but since it was still trying to connect to the match before and you’re trying to join another one. It gives this error because the game doesn’t allow you to join two games at the same time. It’s a little buggy, but it should go away on its own after some time or after a computer restart.

As for the crash that happened, I couldn’t find any crashes sent to us. If you do experience this again, please let us know! If you could provide a DxDiag file, it’ll be greatly appreciated and helpful to take a look at what was causing the crashes Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)