Unable to submit a support ticket

cant believe i have to make this but ive been trying to make a support ticket for days. i keep getting the message “You can’t submit this ticket. An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.”

ive been trying to make a support ticket as recommended by Zenlaka but i keep getting an error

2 Likes

have you deleted the cache?
close the game and app (full log out and shut down). delete the cache. dont know it if will solve it, but it seems to help with a lot of things.

yes the forum i linked shows that i had deleted everything vaguly related to blizzard in my program data folder. regardless, that isnt related to the topic at hand which is my inability to make a support ticket

ah, sry. didnt notice the link there.

Hey, Teeki! I’m sorry to hear about the troubles contacting us. Usually these problems are related to some issues with connections, browser, or caching, which can happen with specific sites. Have you tried the following, and if not, could you give these a try?

• Make sure to fill everything out and attach system files for technical issues.
  • Try another browser.
    If this works, you should be able to clear the cache and cookies to fix these problems for specific websites.
  • Try a different device such as a phone, tablet, or another computer.
  • Try an alternative connection.

Hopefully, one of these should work. If you continue to experience issues, could you try this direct link here?

As for the issue itself, I wanted to offer some additional suggestions in case it may help and I’d be happy to assist with additional troubleshooting here as well. I still strongly always recommend to have a ticket open when there are any technical issues since these guarantee a response and can gather data on more complex problems. Let’s give these steps a try.

1. Check the proxy settings
  2. Check the hosts file.
  3. Close background applications.

If it continues, could you try a WinMTR test again using the IP address: us.depot.battle.net. Run the test until the problem occurs for 10 to 15 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

since fixing starcraft is my priority i looked to that first

1. was done in original forum posts but i did it agains for good measure, no change
  2. checked and the only difference between what i have and what was provided was the year
  3. done, aaaaand nothing
  4. WinMTR has been running for about 20 min and no errors to report

back to the task at hand

Make sure to fill everything out and attach system files for technical issues:
did that already, the only thing i didnt put anything into was the ‘attach a file’ section of Description

Try another browser: opera is my default, and i tried internet explorer and had the same problem

Try a different device such as a phone, tablet, or another computer: with great difficulty i managed to fill in all the info on my phone and send it, it gave the same error. (it uses chrome btw)

Try an alternative connection: Worked! finally somthing happening the way its supposed too

I appreciate the update, Teeki, and giving all of those a try! I see that our team has responded to the issue and looking to work on this one on one given all thats been done here so far.

I just wanted to add on to this here so we have some more options and different thoughts on the issue going for troubleshooting, and you can refer to our post here if you wanted to in the call! I’ll link it to the case that’s open right now as well :slight_smile:

With this working, I am curious to if there may be some sort of DNS, local network, or connection routing issues. I’d assume that both issues with the ticket submission and the not available issues are likely caused by the same problem.

It may be worth trying the hotspot/tethering to see if the ready button will work since I saw that the VPN was done and the not initializing issue persisted. With the VPN not working, it does eliminate DNS or connection routing as a possible concern. Given all of this, I’d assume that the home network might be part of the problem either settings or protocols, especially if the mobile connection works.

Do you have a separate modem and router? If so, does it help to bypass the router? What are the router/modem models in the home?