Unable to set Ctrl+F3 camera hotkey

I’m trying to set my camera hotkeys using Ctrl+F3 but is unable to. In combination with the Ctrl key, I can use F4 and all function keys right of it, but all function keys left of it are not working. I know my Ctrl key and Function keys are working since I’m able to set them on their own. I also tried using another keyboard but got the same result. I’m using Mac OS Catalina, version 10.15.7.

1 Like

put this post this on the technical forum support page. Technical Support - SC2 Forums

1 Like

Does it happen on Coop/Arcade maps?

Hero button is on F3-F9 by default and selecting hero has higher priority than creating camera hotkey. F3 for both camera hotkey and heroes do not exclude each other in options, so it may be easy not to spot that fact.

Personally I have camera hotkeys set to F1-F10, and when I play coop/arcade maps I just don’t use F3-F10. (sometimes use F4 if need to).

I’m only doing 1v1 right now.

Try this:
Create new hotkeys set, copy of your current one.
In the new hotkeys set, set F3 (and F1,F2 if you want to), to any basic commands: move, patrol, attack, stop.
Go into red area with unassigned buttons and check what is blocking F1,F2 and F3 keys.