Tyrd - random FPS drops

my game works flawlessly, and with powerful laptop, online when playing online, sometimes it freezes for a second and then it comes back with 1fps.
I’ve tried the usual (reinstall, disable services, cool, max performance in power management…) but no idea.
the weird thing for me it only happens sometimes, it freezes and then low fps that doesn’t come back to normal no matter what.

Hey there,

Lets go ahead and grab a DxDiag so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

I didn’t get the tilde thing, so instead of just pasting:

pastebin dot com/XBQi9JHv

I’m trying to overcloack the cpu
I just found out starcraft only uses one of the 8 cores. What I don’t get is why if it gets a random 100% usage, why it does not recover from it and keeps the 1fps until the end of the game, sometimes I even have to restart the whole game, not just the match.

Heya Tyrd,

Does this issue happen on both monitors? I noticed one of them is 4k which can put a heavy strain on the system, which can result in overheating which would match the reported symptoms.