Tychus Feedback

Why do people always feel the need to point this out? As if we are talking about trivial / spam apm and not actual commands / army + base control / effective micro + macro … I even included “epm” (effective actions per minute)

And who would ever rapidfire multiple cyclones on a single zergling? First of all, if they’re using rapidfire, they’ve almost certainly done a bit of research and are probably fairly competent; they’re not gonna rapidfire on a single ling lol. Bad attempt at illustrating your point.

Apm matters. Period.

And once again, no, I’m not talking about trivial actions or multiple actions for one basic command. Common sense, please. I’m talking about having the ability to manage many, many things in very rapid succession, at a highly consistent and fast pace, with accuracy and awareness; taking in info, processing it, and reacting. The more you can do this, the more powerful and successful you will be in an RTS. It’s just a fact.

1 Like