Running into a lot of these kind of games lately where the player thinks the world of themselves. Despite being helped far more than they realized, getting exactly what they wished for, they complain and be rude the entire time.
Here’s an example just from today of the kind of things somewhat rampant lately in my experience:
It’s frustrating to say the least. Maybe I’m wrong and biased here but the game feels like:
- Despite me clearing 1st and 2nd sets of shards, he complained.
- Despite me helping with 3rd set, clearing 2/3, he got mad.
- Despite timing restraints of map (1st pirate spawn only at 11:40min) and (2nd pirate spawn only after half map progression or half base clear), he got mad.
- Despite getting both bonuses, covering waves, helping clearing with 4th set, he was upset the entire time.
- Despite finishing RtK with bonuses at 14min, he was angry.
It’s probably a moot question, but like why are these people this angry? lolz. And where do these people get off thinking they did “better”. As far as I am concerned, they didn’t even do their ‘fair share’, so to speak.