There is still aTemporary outage of the Battle.net services

Have noticed that this issue has been listed as resolved in certain threads. However I still “Can Not” log in due to Battle.net services temporary outage. I also Have uninstalled and reinstalled, reset, close, open etc. still cannot log in. I have my original 2010 disk I cant even get it to play offline. Nothing I do will let me get to the game

Hey there,

Did you happen to try installing the game from the original disk? The installation process has changed a lot since the game launched and installing from the disk may cause problems nowadays.

If you did, check out the info in this post below and try the steps there.

If you are still getting the error, are you able to log into other regions? For example try switching to the Europe region before hitting Play and see if that lets you log in without the error. If it’s only affecting on specific region I’d recommend submitting a ticket and including the details so we can investigate further.

1 Like

That worked thank you. Deleting the Public test.exe. It fired right up after. Thank you. Not That was Not the solution in the thread I read.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.