The UED will comeback

To be fair they definitely expanded.

Besides UED’s expedition went toe to toe with Kerrigan’s Swarm, Dominion and early Daelaam.

1 Like

Dominion population shouldn’t be above 30 billion if we take data book into account. Either way, even if UED expanded, in lore they still starve resources, which is why they want to claim Korpolu Sector since it is a resource-rich space. Also, Daelaam didn’t exist back then to be fair, it was a fractured conclave that was getting pummel in BW, that time was probably Protoss’ weakest.

1 Like

Still, the numbers are nuts.

Also, I’d like to ask you for a source that mentions resource starvation.

There is no such thing as a resource rich space. Looking at our current solar system is meaningless. We can hardly leave this rock called Earth.

I don’t know about the UED being resource starving, but they don’t need to come all this way to the Korpulu Sector for that. They could easily mine some planet nearby. It’s easier and cheaper.

1 Like

And far less risky. 20

I can suspend my disbelief for this level of incompetence regarding resource utilization since otherwise most scifi stories wouldn’t happen.

Or you can suspend your disbelief because of Starcraft “Phlebotinum” - Vespene.

To be honest, I wished the story would have been about the UED versus the Confederacy. Sounds way more interesting than the obnoxious Raynor Kerry Mengsk soap opera.

Well, I wish Firefly never got cancelled.

2 Likes

We still have fanfiction and custom campaigns, don’t we? Why not make our own?

Well Gradius made his own maps with quite some success, I believe.

I’d make my own, but I’ve been too alienated by my interactions with this community over the past several years. I don’t feel like it would be worth it to write the campaign I wanted about the Confederate states, Overmind swarms or Conclave empire.

All the most interesting custom campaigns nowadays take place in their own original settings that don’t care about canon.

Go for it, brother. If a campaign is good people will play it. I watched the campaign Gradius made (as far as I know only one) and it was really well done. As long as you put love and dedication in it and execute it well people will enjoy.

1 Like

Then go for it!

No, don’t blame us or anyone for your problem. That’s just excuse to not doing something out of fear. What Brother BartFitz typend.

1 Like

okey im already editing the levels and learning the basics with the sc2 editor… ah btw guys what da ya think? kerrigan will be brutally killed just as it should be! This is gonna be my own christmas gift and once i finish the first chapter ill pusblish it!

Edit: i guess i just spoiled you guys… Srry! but anyways!

1 Like

What’s the point? Being the laughingstock of scifi fandom and only valued for her rule34 potential is already a sufficiently horrible eternal punishment.

You know what would be original? A story where she isn’t a villain, doesn’t receive a pointless redemption, and doesn’t rule the zerg because of author favoritism. A story where, gasp, she is a human being who fears the zerg!

But I think the well is too thoroughly poisoned at this point. I’m too sick of twenty years of Kerry worship to muster interest in any genuinely good story about her. I want to see original characters from now on. Like Jack Frost and Andraxxus. Everybody knows they faked their deaths with psychic hallucinations.

2 Likes

Is the Campaign Gradius worked on that you guys are referring to “Mass Recall?” That was a fantastic mod.

I also really enjoyed making my own Campaign for StarCraft: Remastered. It was a lot of fun learning and figuring out the editor, doing the level design, writing the script, etc.

And forgive my ignorance, but what’s “rule34?”

I will answer your second question.

Rule 34 is… if a thing exists, there is
Papa Oscar Romeo November of it.

Wait, really? Wow.

Adding in more text to pass the character limit to allow me to post.

And I found NATO phonetical alphabet which

curses and censored words.