The second most broken unit in the game

im not sure if u remember my first thread where i showed that disruptors are the most broken unit in the game

im going to do the same thing but with the second most broken unit, i will give you a few hints and you have to guess.

• takes only 10x more skill to counter than to use(better than disruptors 30)

• is a huge crutch and allows bad players to win games they shouldnt even with poor macro

• if you dont pay attention for 1 second you lose the game

you get the idea its the dark templar.

Smh, go build a ****ing raven or some turrets and you’ll be fine.

6 Likes

Slayed 2-0 without using disruptor or DTs

Git Gud L2P kid

Body Bagged

We got him boys!

9 Likes

Yeah I cant believe Terran players still exist. DTs have just been dominating for 10 years and there is NOTHING that Terrans can do about it. So unfair… right? … right???

2 Likes

2-1* lol i know you are saying that to piss me off and it is working i will give you that

you did use dts?

im not saying you won because of the dts though i hit a nasty supply block if i remember correctly.

Nah

I made you hit that nasty supply block cause i’m too good

You lost cause you F2 Stim A move, and most importantly i’m just simply better at everything than you

No shame in that, losing to the more superior player

2 Likes

toss harass is bad for balance.
Terra harass is perfect balance or much too weak.

perhaps a few units to deffen.
but that was already too heavy for terra vs nydus. better whine and get dt get nerf.

1 Like

sorry buddy this forum is english only

I want a rematch between benevolence and peek.
But streamed with both players on call and the trash talk counting double than the actual game.
Like, what a meta! Will the player lose concentration in the game but go all-in on the trash talk? So much potential…

do you really think benevolence wouldnt look at the stream while we were playing?

And get distracted from the trash talk? Its a risk he could take. Got to prioritize correctly.
Or you could add a 5 min delay to the stream and the players on call woudln’t be affected but… where is the fun in that?

Would never happen unfortunately. Peekachi too scared for that rematch. I already took his soul.

I can even allow him to play with maphack and I will most likely still mopped and slay the kid 2-0 again.

No offence, but I’m simply a tier above him

After our last series, peekachi realized that his hands were too short to box with Godvelence

Neither of those units are the most broken in the game. For one, broken units do not have a counter. DTs are countered by detection, disruptors are glass cannons countered by air units and tanks.

What doesn’t have a counter? Thors. Liberators. Arguably even marines. Battlecruisers. If you’re going to make a broken unit list you have to start with Terran unit(s).

The most broken units in the game are Carriers, Void rays, Thors, BCs, and pretty much every other Protoss and Terran unit.