The Next Commander After Arcturus

I can’t imagine Izsha as a commander. On the bright side I wouldn’t have to listen to her disgusting voice telling me to spawn more Overlords.

1 Like

Izsha doesn’t work as a seprate entity whatsoever. She’s basically Kerrigan’s notepad/recorder.

Kerrigan’s dialogues with her in HotS are basically Kerrigan talking to her old self.

Izsha is not developed in a way Abathur or Broodmothers are.

3 Likes
  1. One of the few Zerg left to become a Commander.

2. There was data found hinting at her becoming a Commander.

3. She is a unique character more so, than the Broodmothers with exception of Zagara.

4. She was in control of her own Brood (Kerrigan’s former Brood) before Kerrigan returned to the Swarm. We saw them on the Leviathan when Kerrigan boarded.

2 Likes

I don’t know man, Ole Papa Cyclops or his slime covered ballsack Cerebrates, Niadra and Zurvan are all pretty good contenders. All of them had a bigger personality than Izsha.

There’s data hinting at Donny Vermillion as well.

How? She is literally just there in the campaign so Kerrigan can talk to someone. She’s a Zerg adjutant, except her voice is even more annoying.

To be fair you are right, but so do all the other characters have broods.

1 Like

Izsha is a main character in HotS.

If you do Zerus before Char, Kerrigan will give control of his Zergs to Izsha, so she can perfectly be a commander.

1 Like

there is no data for donny but, there is for izsha and the overmind.

2 Likes

That ain’t canon though. We actually know canon order for HotS for this specific case, because of the Niadra comic.

Niadra remembers Kerrigan as PQoB, therefore she had to visit Zerus before Kaldir.

And none of the points made deals with fact, that she is just Kerrigan’s extension. Unlike Zag who was very much capable of rebelling and non-rebelling at her own volition.

The point is that Izsha can command her own forces. She has in the past. So, she can be a Commander. She is far more than an Adjutant.

1 Like

they will likely release her eventually.

1 Like

I mean I think she will become a commander, I just think that it would be better if the commander was Broken-horned Zergling.

But hey, she might at least give Stettman run for his money.

1 Like

I could see that Zergling as a Hero… but not as a Commander… Zerglings have no ability to command. There are about 1 step up from Drones.

1 Like

Well, the ability to command is not the only requirement, because technically any Protoss or Terran can command.

This is Zerg we are talking about. They REQUIRE Psionic control to make their armies work.

(Edit) Primal Zerg are an exception.

1 Like

What am trying point out is that just because some character can do the job, doesn’t mean the character is good for the job.

Abathur is not designed to command, but he is a commander…

1 Like

Well, did you read Starcraft:Evolution?

I read it, he command, but Izsha too do that (well, not really since Zagara do that in Zerus), but that mean Izsha can do that.

Seriously, would we came back to the discussion “they will never add that character in Co-Op for insert dumb reason”?

*Talandar = they will not add him, we already have Karax
*Tychus, Zeratul, Mengsk = they will not add dead characters

2 Likes

I am not actually denying the possibility.

I do think Isha is a trash character, if you even consider her a character, but I do agree with you that she is likely going to end up as a commander. Eventually.

she had her character profile when the official website was still good, soo… she is an official character.

Izsha is paper thin as a character, but she did have screen time and I would like to see a Leviathan based Zerg commander.

I think she asked some off-screen Queen to blockade Korhal for her assault, but I forget their name. Maybe that could be a commander?

Maybe go insane and bring in Zurvan, doubling as a base and a hero unit?

Probably too silly for co-op, and Niadra could pull that off.