The most broken unit in the game

It makes sense, I think just at my level of play you never see people use them like that, and I’ve rarely ever built mass lib so I’ve only seen like 4-5 of them use their AA (which feels like it takes forever to kill a damn overseer with lol)

If you’re going sky toss, the other guy can afford to reactor liberators. It’s not like you can kill anyone while you’re teching to carriers. Scan then make whatever your heart desires. It literally takes around 5 libs… to flat out win a game by themselves versus most carrier counts you will see. If Toss doesn’t have enough phoenixes to snipe the libs before they kill the interceptors, Toss is pretty boned.

It’s a stupid unit man. It’s so ridiculous to even talk about it. It does EVERYTHING HUMANLY IMAGINABLE. Yet… it’s not even one of the most expensive units. And… the freaking tempest takes up more supply. Like, it’s a crutch unit. It’s Terrans version of the disruptor, but for w/e reason it’s allowed to own ground and air. Way point lib harass where you put a blind fold on after giving commands > any other harass in the game.

It’s so stupid to even have to talk about this unit all these years laters. Like yeah, perfectly reasonable unit. I hate that race so much.

1 Like

wrong.
20 characters

Vs carrier heavy skytoss wouldn’t it be better to just go mass thor? I get that libs are more mobile but thors definitely pack more of a punch and are more versatile when it comes to AA

Yeah, your zero experience is far more correct than actually playing this game and having years of experience in this situation. Keep educating me so I can be Bronze, too.

I literally lost “this game” 2 days ago… It was just as ridiculous as any loss to disruptors has ever been.

1 Like

im master 2 with terran, so you are still allot better than me but at the same time i can think for myself.

1 Like

Well, I mean most people play bio. Thors can annihilate air too in the same fashion, ofc. The mech players only lobbied for 50 years straight to make sure they couldn’t lose to air units.

Any unit that can be killed by disruptors, in theory, is a worse option than a unit with no possible counters, though.

1 Like

lib is a typical terra ding:

• relatively early in the game
  • fulfils several roles
  • strong in early to late game
  • Ki from lib is sometimes smarter than the player behind

This actually makes more sense. Ty

1 Like

It’s like worse than playing vs disruptors in P vs P. I found it so pointless to play ground basesd vs Terran in LotV. I’d just get an adv and when the guy should have died… he just turtled with libs… so now I gotta sit there and play with myself.

Libs make every game a game vs mech, where Terran can make the game as long as they want to. Long game means maxed Terran and… they can probably make a better maxed army than you. If it wasn’t for Terran, I’d probably get bored of winning, though. Thanks for that…

It like they nerf the entire Protoss race to make Disruptor fair and balance.

What, are they that bad? Maybe blizzard should make the tempests unstackable.

that wouldnt help, players can make the tempests unstackable by not being bad.

1 Like

You know the only thing preventing Toss from being bad at PvT is the disruptor right ? Blizzard knows this and thats why they didn’t touch it. I know Terrans hate the unit but the amount of damage widow mines do and enhanced shockwave EMPS are also laughably strong against Protoss. All in all the matchup is pretty well balanced from the pro level. What do you expect Spear beating a tier 1 Korean Protoss like Trap ?

3 Likes

i think it would be a huge nerf but the winrate for pvt wouldnt go below 47%

the disruptors seem like such a life savor to you because you arent a pro player and thus the terrans dont have the skills required to counter them.

1 Like

You know MMM>>>Than Stalker Sentry Colossus right a simple A-move with MMM is better than Stalker Sentry Zealot Colossus. Blizzard knows this and thats why they don’t touch the disruptor even though Heromarine Whines all day about the unit. using disruptors is actually not a 0 brain activity thing.

2 Likes

If toss had a real reliable source of AOE damage that couldn’t be easily countered by just pumping out marauders and ghosts, you’d be there crying all day about how OP this unit is at killing your T1 units.

2 Likes

i can beat u with ur own race im not sure why you think im terrible.

1 Like

if there was aoe that coudnt be countered toss would win every game u realize this right? disruptors in theory are garbage but if the terran isnt paying attention for 3 seconds can end the game and thats a problem.

1 Like

Same could be said about EMP, if protoss doesn’t watch for 0.5sc and gets EMPed they just get t a clicked to death. And there’s not even an alert saying that you are under attack until you are EMPed, while disruptors give you an alert :wink:

You should maybe play Toss beyond platinum and you’d understand.

2 Likes