Terran is so weak right now

Watching Terran getting stomped by other races is sad to watch. There’s barely anything even top terran like ino can do. Terran needs a big buff to core units like MMM. I think giving terran an upgrade to increase healing from medivac or allow medivac to give marine/marauder a shield that would mitigate the insane splash from banelings, disruptors and storm.

How about NO. Begging won’t move you far.

Inno played pretty meh that game.
I don’t know if he ever even had army in two places. He just ran into a Zerg with mass bane head on, repeatedly, missed an easy hatch kill and even got a bit unlucky dumping his entire mule energy bank on a base as mutas arrived there.

Solar took like one bad fight, Inno took a few.

Always the same kind of threads by the same people.

In such cases, linking to quality content will reveal how much they are lacking in research and experience.

Topic #1. Cheers.

================================================================================

A summary of today’s events in this thread:
OP complains Terran is weak after Inno plays 1 bad game.
Terran proceeds to win that series, and goes 2-1 in series for the day (2-0 vs Zerg). OP is quiet. Mmkay.

6 Likes

Plat Terran will always be plat Terran.

Go tell avilo :slight_smile:

I told you in another thread before, no, T is not weak, they were winning premiers up until two months ago, maybe is strange for you, but T can be fine without winning a premier every single week of the year.

Hahaha finally its said outload. Please buff my precious MMM, we wouldn’t want terran players to have to learn or adapt to anything. Just MMM stimroll since WOL. Thanks for admitting it

Hopefully thrownno goes to military soon. Just retire.

“Terran is so weak now” and what made it that way? The consecutive Terran buffs over the course of 2 years? Or the many nerfs Protoss received over 2 years??? Tell me right now. I’m getting tired of your blind whining. Tell me what broke the game.

1 Like

battery overcharge and VR nerf is what made it worst than it already was but protoss was always op vs terran… since WOL

I wouldnt say OP. I would say slightly toss favored in some cases. but you know what. they are over the top now. completely broken. Thank to that toss patch circa 2018. its rediculous.

So basically just nonsense crying. Imagine crying about void rays as TERRAN. The only time I would even be remotely understanding is if you were being proxied, and even that is hold-able.