Terran have too much D-Tier units

Private profile saying stupidity nice. Maybe in your bronze league but not in master.

Can we speak about drop zealot ? The most unskill thing in this game. You don’t need to manage them, they charge everything automaticly. 100% easiest to use than drop mines and much more worth.

It’s much more because every time a mine is drop you should select it and burrow it one by one and manage the medivac trajectory in the same time.

If you think Zealots are a move, you have no right to speak about them.

And you think you have right to speak about balance ? You are platinium.

I’m diamond, my NA account is my co-op account/unranked account. The league argument is generally made by idiots. Are you an idiot? No? Then don’t use an idiot’s argument to discredit a perfectly valid point; that the Zealot is not an a move unit unless you’re vsing some spectacularly terrible opponents.

Terran have indeed too much of QQ tier players

1 Like

I found out, that EVERY Unit in the Game is overpowerd… :blush:

1 Like

The Reaper is bad, sure.

But Marines are good against pretty much everything.
Battlecruisers are good against pretty much everything.
Thors used to be bad against capital ships, but now they have a mode to make them good against that too. The only thing they’re bad against now is easily covered by Hellbats.

Terran is the only race that doesn’t really have to worry about composition, because Blizzard insisted they were allowed to play bio or mech, rather than needing to mix Barracks units in with their army like the other races.

Marine marauder medivac tank liberator 2 bios unit 3 mech unit.
We can add ghost / mines / thor in different scenarios. So no, terran should mix bio and mech or they lose.

Reaper is only D tier in that it’s an opening unit. BUT, it’s a GREAT opening unit.

Banshees are fine. Great unit. Just micro it well.
Just, much like a DT, it’s only really great when out of detection… unlike a DT, it’s tech is not as specific, and it can FLY.
You can also give it speed later on. Avilo used to use them, no? I mean, I know he’s no pro gamer, nor was he a very nice guy… but if a GM can make them work, they’re not THAT badder unit, no?

Terrans have been treated worse in this game than the US treated native americans