Terran have too much D-Tier units

Opening BC in TvT is trashcan tier move. At least banshees force scans. BC warps in and dies.

When you open banshee against Roach rush you win. It’s the only scenario where banshee are fine.

Banshee force nothing because Raven is here and reveal banshee.

If its not it forces it. Not everyone opens raven nowadays as Cyclone alone is enough to deflect BC opening and Raven is worst it has ever been. And it was quite terrible before.

Terran also have a ton of A-Tier units that are dirt cheap so it kinda balances out. Sure you get some trashy units with only 1 use like the Reaper but then you get the Widow Mine which is so low skill, high reward that you can literally end games with a shift click drop if things go moderately well…not even a best case scenario.

1 Like

Problem with WM is: Its like disruptor, but you have no control over it.

Sure, it can do massive dmg. We also saw terran army dying to few lings more than few times.

Also, HT drop requires as much micro as WM drop. I wouldnt say one is stronger than other as one second of inatentivness means dead mineral line in both cases.

Widow Mines have control, you can keep clicking a target to reset it’s attack until you’re ready to let it shoot.

HT drops come muuuuch, much later. It’s not an opener and requires advanced planning beyond going 111 into a mine drop.

My point was that Terran have some excessively low skill units that deal insane damage, just like how they have high skill units that kinda suck, like the Reaper.

Terran as a race is almost as bad as Protoss for design, the race is overflowing with units that have special rules to help make them easier to use and it’s dumb.

U still have to burrow after the shift click

Oh no! Not 1 key press!

If u wait til all the mines unload to start burrowing then yeah… not gonna work

Its 4 keypresses

Well, technically 2-4 key presses. Not exactly difficult. The Widow Mine is a very low skill, high impact unit with special rules to help make it better than it actually is (low attack priority makes it so unburrowed Widow Mines can do unfair bull like run up in battle and offensively burrow) while having an imbalanced +shield damage tag on it’s splash damage.

Wms suck offensively dude lol, the enemy just moves back slightly. Anyway, i agree with your main point terran marine is the best unit in the game for cost… i just feel like arguing with someone

:man_shrugging:

And by moving back, they take free shots. Offensive Widow Mines are fantastic after the burrow upgrade. Nothing wrong with wanting a civil argument.

1 Like

Lets talk about the real problem in this game:

Adepts need to be topless. Or at least wear a bikini or go nude sailor moon mode when they shade. Cmon, their clothes shade with them?? How does that even make sense lore wise

If Lucas can have laser swords in his space epic about dogmatic space monks fighting a Totalitarian douchenugget hellbent on acquiring more power for the sake of having more power…Adepts can shade with their clothes.

1 Like

Implying Palpatine and vader did anything wrong

Implying Palpatine was not the wisest and most capable ruler the galaxy had ever seen

Implying the rebels didnt have it coming for their terrorism and religious extremism and trying to overthrow a democratically elected leader

1 Like

Makes you wonder, who’s really the bad guy in StarWars? Both the Sith and Jedi were mostly idiots with a few exceptions and both did things which ultimately resulted in the near total destruction of their religions while doing things that most people would consider amoral or evil. Hell, the Jedi stole babies from their parents to indoctrinate them at an early age…

Wrong. Banshee openers are superior to bcs in every way excluding micro difficulty.

The only complaint I would have for terran is the lack of spellcasters ghosts are rarely ever used due to the cost and ravens are really only ever used in tvt and really unless used in a large number are kind of useless

Zerglings aren’t D-tier units

Terran literally have the best units in the game.

get real

1 Like