Terran 8-0 today in GSL

and terran fans will still think they need a buff or a nerf to zerg and protoss.

18 Likes

There isn’t any GSL today buddy, you must be dreaming

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jdoTdKPa74

https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/AfreecaTV_GSL_Super_Tournament/2020/1

2 Likes

There is no GSL in this link

1 Like

are you kidding right now? GSL Super tournament is going on right now.

10 Likes

Sorry bruv, if it aint Code S we don’t count it.

4 Likes

Yes, there is a GSL super tournament right now, it’s not a GSL…well, technically it is a GSL, but it isn’t…

But at the same time, it is, while being different things, but it’s the same

Do you know what I mean?
No?
Good…

2 Likes

wow, terrans will do anything to pretend their race isn’t fine.

16 Likes

And TY lost 0-3 to Zest on Wednesday, Cure is 2-1 against Dear. Maru and Innovation are arguably the two best Terrans on the planet. They can 3-0 anyone, regardless of who they are, on a good day. All the more if their opponent is having a rough day, or isn’t in top shape.

Cure specifically is an extremely good Terran - particularly online. However his online play really hasn’t translated well to offline play. At least not yet. Rogue used to have the same issue. He was an amazing online player. Hyun is another name that comes to mind.

Terran is fine, as far as I’m concerned. But this thread is dumb, and comes off as whine.

9 Likes

you might want to check cures track record vs dear. point is terrans have spent the last couple months screaming the sky is falling when the winrates have shown differently. and guess what? even gsl winrates continue to support terran being fine. so maybe you can get your fellow terrans to stop crying.

6 Likes

With the way Zest has been playing lately, the only thing that can stop him is the fact he plays as Protoss. He’s been dunking on people and making them look foolish. Something that really hasn’t been done with Toss before, outside of all-ins.

5 Likes

its whine because i’m sick of seeing terrans cry the sky is falling despite literally hordes of evidence saying terran is doing fine. and guess what? it continues to support it. yet what do we see? whiney terrans crying the sky is falling left right and center. there was even a guy commenting that despite terran going 9-1 today that terran was still weak and needs buffs.

12 Likes

A common mistake nowadays

8 Likes

Should have played a manly race like Terran!

Point of order, Distribution is currently 3-3-2 3T 3P 2Z

Should make for an interesting Ro8.

everyone in there is someone I would think that should have been in the Ro8. Coin-flip with Dear vs Cure though.

1 Like

I sincerely hope he makes it. I really want him to win another GSL. And stats. I miss seeing stats be on top of the world.

2 Likes

Something something base rate fallacy something something bag of marbles.

yes and that is balanced. just like Katowice which was 3-3-2 with 3 zerg, 3 protoss, and 2 terran. and terran had a 56% winrate vs zerg. and yet what did we see? a whole bunch of whine about zerg being overpowered.

11 Likes

10/10 whine.

3 Likes

and yet the forums back me up. look at all the terran QQ since Katowice ended.

11 Likes