Stuck on 'Entering Lobby'

Have been told to post this here. Have had an issue with the maps not loading, or being stuck on ‘entering lobby’ when in multiplayer. Have tried deleting and reinstalling the game, creating a second account, going to the EU server instead of US, updating system (currently on 10.13.6). None work.

that sounds like a mac os version. there is a separate mac support forum you know. if this is a mac problem, post it there.

I have the same problem, Entering lobby bug is here for ages and Blizz ignored it completely. For me and all my colleagues the only solution is to restart the game, this is so annoying. Blizz recommendations to fix this issue don’t work, I bet the issue is in the variables that are not initialised properly when players finish multiplayer mini game like Dessert Strike. Once the stats after game reloads when other players leave the game I can start another multiplayer game without problems, when I do it before this moment the only hope is to restart game. Good luck due to zero help for years from Blizzard.

Have had an issue with the maps not loading, or being stuck on ‘entering lobby’ when in multiplayer. Have tried deleting and reinstalling the game, creating a second account, going to the EU server instead of US, updating system (currently on 10.13.6). None work. Please Help

Have been told to post this here. Have had an issue with the maps not loading, or being stuck on ‘entering lobby’ when in multiplayer. Have tried deleting and reinstalling the game, creating a second account, going to the EU server instead of US, updating system (currently on 10.13.6). None work. Have searched the forums and found many with the same problem but no fixes. Please help.