Stuck in "Entering Lobby"

Blizzard? This has happened to me like 5 times in the last couple of hours. It’s been an issue since launch

3 Likes

@Blizzard,
Is this problem known? We haven’t received any update so far.
Directly clicking ‘play again’ after an Arcade game causes this issues.
If we wait for 5-10 seconds until the score screen refreshes, it seems to works.

Maybe this will shed some light on this bug.

1 Like

@Blizzard this is happening to me every single time I play SC2

3 Likes

This is still an issue. It’s REALLY annoying and still happens every time.

If you don’t wait until the scoreboard kind of “refreshes” you can’t enter a new lobby without restarting the game.

This will never ever get fixed, so you’ll either have to wait for the refresh thingy, or restart the game every single F***ing time you complete a game.

2 Likes

Blizzard?
This happens literally every single time I play a custom game.

1 Like

Try everything suggested there

Edit: Looks like blizzard removed the old forums, so the above link won’t work anymore. Look below

1 Like

Dead game getting killed by bugs

3 Likes

Still happening, frick me

1 Like

It is not working for me at all. Any game mode i play with friends also seems to be having the issue and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. In December 2019 it is still an issue…

2 Likes

It happens to me almost every other arcade game and i have to log out or exit sc2 PLZ FIX THIS FOR A 50$ GAME THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE I WILL NEVER SUPPORT BLIZZARD AGAIN

3 Likes

I seem to have figured out the issue, well for me anyway. Don’t exit through the menu. Now I know most of you do this when you rage but I’ve noticed if I play to end and exit normally. It never gives me the bug . . . Just saying :blush:

any chance this bug will be fixed? (bump)

I completly removed sc2 and all its traces from my system. After installing it anew, I got the same issues. Btw the link still only leads to the general forum.

I guess i didnt post my new reply? Meant to post this link.

This might be worth doing. If the above didnt work.

I used to have a fix that worked for most people, but that was years ago and it was that link i saved.

Do you have this problem for every region or just your normal one?

Is there anyone from Blizzard even looking into this?
It has been literally years since this bug is here

1 Like

And btw it is easy to reproduce:

• Join Custom Game.
  • Leave Custom Game while others are still in Game and Playing
  • Try Joining a new Custom Game
  • Stuck in Entering Lobby
2 Likes

@killerofgods - still doesn’t work. Any other fixes?

@Blizzard you gonna do anything about this bug?

01.03.2020 The bug still remains. Infinite “Entering Lobby” without option to cancel. Need to turn off entire game every time it occurs.

1 Like

the bug is still there. just as a reminder :imp:

1 Like